Author Topic: Interesting Perspective  (Read 400 times)

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
Interesting Perspective
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:08:28 am »
I don't know Allen West and to be honest, I don't care care about his politics. I don't even care about where this was posted. I just found this to be an interesting perspective that, if written by a white politician, I'm certain would receive certain tags as bigoted and ignorant to the plight of black citizens of the US. I know, I know...mind your own business, Canadian.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/the-dirty-little-secret-no-one-wants-to-admit-about-baltimore/

and the Nolte piece he was referencing....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/28/baltimore-is-a-democrat-problem-not-americas-problem/

Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Interesting Perspective
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 07:44:55 am »
:lol   

Baltimore is the Benghazi of the western world.  It's a  big  clusterfvck but there's no Republicans around to blame it on.   Just like Benghazi.   So in benghazi they blamed it on some poor sap and his youtube video.   :lol   He might even STILL be in jail.

They'll  figure out how to blame this on the Governor maybe even though he's the one that came in and sat that child of a mayor in a corner and broiught in the Guard.     fvcking children.

BLAAR%$ERGH RUKSH LIMBERAHUHH   FORX NEWWSS     DURRRRRRRRP!~

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 09:38:36 am »

They'll  figure out how to blame this on the Governor maybe even though he's the one that came in and sat that child of a mayor in a corner and broiught in the Guard.     fvcking children.

And has only been in office for 4 months, taking over for 2 term Democrat (and potential Presidential candidate) Martin O'Malley
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 09:40:45 am »

That's mentioned to in the article. HOw maryland has a republican gubna again.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 06:20:59 pm »
:lol   

Baltimore is the Benghazi of the western world.  It's a  big  clusterfvck but there's no Republicans around to blame it on.   Just like Benghazi.   So in benghazi they blamed it on some poor sap and his youtube video.   :lol   He might even STILL be in jail.

BLAAR%$ERGH RUKSH LIMBERAHUHH   FORX NEWWSS     DURRRRRRRRP!~

You might not be aware of this, since Fox News pretty much ignored it (for good reason), but the Republican-led investigation of Benghazi found no egregious violations of anything.  Feel free to turn the page.

You're welcome.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 07:25:49 pm »
Yeah but did you hear about the kids that got sent home for wearing American flag t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo???
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 07:51:46 pm »
Yeah but did you hear about the kids that got sent home for wearing American flag t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo???

is that for real justin? it's may, errr april 30.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans