Author Topic: Fireside Chat with Underpriviledged Americans  (Read 1025 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Fireside Chat with Underpriviledged Americans
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 11:50:40 am »
Don't waste your time, Frank - Tudo plays these games by his own rules/definitions, much like mentally retarded children.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

JohnPaul

• -Member-
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 08:08:06 pm »
Don't waste your time, Frank - Tudo plays these games by his own rules/definitions, much like mentally retarded children.
Frank in Houston , you still gonna defend this piece of shit called Snakeeyes . He constantly refers to his students as "his children " and constantly makes fun of " mentally retarded children " .
  Doods is  whitewashed outta his reptilian skin  .
He makes some good points and forwards the discussion but to make fun of disabled kids is crossing the line .
please knock the shyt outta him next time you see him .

JP

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 08:14:27 pm »
if racism doesn't exist in the US any more, then i'll eat my hat. that being said, when a racial segment of our population has been given the "easy road" then who wouldn't take it. DON'T SAY YOU WOULDN'T, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THAT LIFE. point being, a concerted effort needs to be made to teach young black males the way to achieve financial success. they've been abandoned and still are today. pull all of your heads out of you asses and admit it. IT'S NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS.

f

where do you believe that racism doesn't exist?

Or even more to the point where do you think that people have not divided by some random line. Whether it be class, religion, race, sex, or whatever. 

In some ways we are almost talking basic human behavior.  We naturally form groups and exclude others and create haves and have nots. 

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 06:21:17 am »
So, getting back to the question....if the opportunities available today can work for someone who barely speaks English and is literally starting from zero, then why can't some of today's underprivileged Americans work their way out of poverty?
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 08:56:15 am »
So, getting back to the question....if the opportunities available today can work for someone who barely speaks English and is literally starting from zero, then why can't some of today's underprivileged Americans work their way out of poverty?

They have been taught by liberals that they are down-trodden and helpless and victims.    As if they need help from the government.   Wherever you find liberals,  you'll find failed cities with generational poverty.   Listen to Snake and how he talks.   He honestly believes these people need his help...and by "help" he means calling the GOP racist and that's why they can't get jobs.    That's the greatest racism of all...  Snake thinks an entire group of people believe they need the help of some idiot white bread kid in colorado that tacks a :lol after every poat.

Black unemployment in baltimore is higher than the highest unemployment rate during the great depression.  By  a lot.   :lol  and now the people leading those  neighborhoods.. over the last 30 years...  Elijah Cummings,      are marching around blaming the  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:   

:lol   and the idiots believe them!!   

:lol liberals.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 12:01:26 pm »

they can work but, its a mental state of mind.  some people are born in it and don't want to change the way its been.  when you live in generational poverty you think its the norm vs the exception.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Geo in Indy

• -Member-
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 12:45:54 pm »
You could always just stockpile large amounts of weapons and ammunition and go drop them off in the middle of the ghetto, things would just naturally work themselves out  :koolaid
Indiana HoosiersCincinnati RedsIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts
2011 Tard of the Year 2012 Stucknut DIT Invitational Champion

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 12:59:43 pm »

Some do, every year.  Lock, archive.   :koolaid
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 02:18:48 pm »
I'd love to sit down with people from a poor American neighbo(u)rhood, who were born and raised in the United States....pick one....any one and ask them point blank:

"What do you want to accomplish in life?"
"What are the obstacles preventing you from reaching that goal?"
"What do you need in order to accomplish that goal?"
"How long do you think it should take for you to accomplish that goal?"
"Are you willing to put forth the effort to better your life?"

I would then like to ask poor, recently immigrated people the same questions and compare the responses.

My point? Give an immigrant the same present opportunities that Americans have today and see what happens? My bet is that the immigrants will be more willing to put forth the effort to reach financial stability than the born and raised Americans.

Here is an idea, how about you let them all into Canada.
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 08:03:23 pm »
Here is an idea, how about you let them all into Canada.

The lazy Americans? No thanks.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames