Author Topic: You want to see Racist...  (Read 424 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
You want to see Racist...
« on: May 11, 2015, 09:04:36 am »
This is so fvcking racial...  To the point of being BIZARRE.     This is how the shit press tries to take apart GOP candidates.     :lol   YOU AREN'T REALLY A CERTIFIED SPANGLOID!!!!   :cry

THe press is such shit...  I would love to see Bill Oreilly try to get away with an interview like that with a Democratic Candidate.     :lol

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
Re: You want to see Racist...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 09:45:42 am »
that was just a painful waste of time.. I dont know what I was suppose to get out of it, but it was hard to sit through
South Florida BullsTampa Bay RaysOrlando MagicTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay Lightning

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 10:15:22 am »
Gracias for el sharingo.  :koolaid
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 11:06:27 am »
that was just a painful waste of time.. I dont know what I was suppose to get out of it, but it was hard to sit through

That was a liberal hack Mike Halperin, trying to discredit Ted Cruz's authenticity as a Cuban American.   :lol      It's UNBELIEVABLE how racist that was on SO many MANY levels.

And let me tell you something else.   Ted Cruz knew exactly what was happening and gave that shit press hack the rope to hang himself with.   

That idiot didn't ask him even ONE question on his platform.     JFC...  :lol

If you have not yet to for believed me about how the press is shit.   I'll point you to this interview.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 11:37:58 am »

That was a liberal hack Mike Halperin, trying to discredit Ted Cruz's authenticity as a Cuban American.   :lol      It's UNBELIEVABLE how racist that was on SO many MANY levels.

And let me tell you something else.   Ted Cruz knew exactly what was happening and gave that shit press hack the rope to hang himself with.   

That idiot didn't ask him even ONE question on his platform.     JFC...  :lol

If you have not yet to for believed me about how the press is shit.   I'll point you to this interview.

"Maybe the dinos ate Ted Cruz's Cubanism.  Who knows, you never know  :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol "

-JimTaggartEyes

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 11:46:43 am »
:lol   WHO KNOWS??

I like the part where,  in a prosecutorial tone:
Mark Halperin:  "What's your favorite cuban dish!?!??... (interrupts and repeats) "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CUBAN DISH!!!!"

:lol  what a fvcking low life.  I hope the other candidates are watching..    wonder if he ever interviewed Elizabeth Warren,   the one who claims to be American Indian.    What's her favorite Cherokee Food.