Author Topic: My, how times have changed  (Read 5031 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: My, how times have changed
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2015, 11:03:25 am »
Tudo (and vIQ) have to be the only people so stupid that they refer to other people's civil and human rights as "nonsense".  fvcking retards.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2015, 11:17:18 am »
You're so boringly predictable. And stupid.

I'll let Alan Keyes do the honors of destroying you.

How did that election go for him?
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 11:21:38 am »
I was going to make that point as well, but I didn't want to call on the large number of mouthbreathers that make up the American voting populace to prove any point. 

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2015, 12:25:51 pm »
or pick your dingles

with democrats it's all about sex.  EVERYBODY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!   You might learn something everyone else knows.   And rise to the level of H.s. Philosophy Teacher,  or Stucknut Mod...  or separated from the fvcking navy... of all pacles...   

This lumpy headed mutherfvcker just kwit.  I'm Kwit.

See you tomorrow..
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 12:47:12 pm »
with democrats it's all about sex.  EVERYBODY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!   You might learn something everyone else knows.   And rise to the level of H.s. Philosophy Teacher,  or Stucknut Mod...  or separated from the fvcking navy... of all pacles...   

This lumpy headed mutherfvcker just kwit.  I'm Kwit.

See you tomorrow..
well, bye
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2015, 12:48:54 pm »
Tudo (and vIQ) have to be the only people so stupid that they refer to other people's civil and human rights as "nonsense".  fvcking retards.   :lol

:lol  It's a "human right" for Adam to be able to go to the doctor on the dime of Steve's employer, even though it's not like Adam is getting pregnant and raising a household while Steve is away at work. No, he's basically just Steve's roommate, but alas, Steve's employer should pick up the tab.  Why?  Because Adam and Steve "love" each other.

Since Snakeeyes has never put in an honest day's work in the real world in his life, he sees no problem with this setup, and, like Louis CK, doesn't see how allowing men to marry other men ( :lol) affects any 3rd parties.

:lol JimTaggartEyes
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2015, 02:30:05 pm »
Getting poop on your penis.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2015, 04:47:51 pm »

:lol  It's a "human right" for Adam to be able to go to the doctor on the dime of Steve's employer, even though it's not like Adam is getting pregnant and raising a household while Steve is away at work. No, he's basically just Steve's roommate, but alas, Steve's employer should pick up the tab.  Why?  Because Adam and Steve "love" each other.

Since Snakeeyes has never put in an honest day's work in the real world in his life, he sees no problem with this setup, and, like Louis CK, doesn't see how allowing men to marry other men ( :lol) affects any 3rd parties.

:lol JimTaggartEyes

Oh, now homosexuals can't love each other??  JFC, retard, you are a fvcking trip.   :lol  But I think you were born into the wrong century, knuckledragger.

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2015, 06:48:51 pm »
snackeyes likes dudes lol
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 07:07:58 pm »
Oh, now homosexuals can't love each other??  JFC, retard, you are a fvcking trip.   :lol  But I think you were born into the wrong century, knuckledragger.

WHOOSH! Another not-so-hard-to-understand point goes right by your head.

They can love each other all they want, but why should a third party pay for Adam's medical bills just because he happens to be roommates with Steve and loves him?

Also, for the last time (we've already gone over this in previous threads) marriage is not about "I love you so much, marry me" - you've been watching too many Disney movies.  The point of marriage is to have some semblance of order when it comes to procreation, homemaking, family-forming etc. Without marriage, it'd be very difficult to create an orderly society out of a rapidly increasing population. 
Marriage was not created so that "2 people who really, really love each other (whether gay or hetero) can make the ultimate ceremonial commitment to each other because it's like sooo romantic you guys".  Why can you not see how much of the modern idea of what "marriage" means (i.e. the "romance", the proposal, etc) is just fabricated from fairy tales and TV?  What's next, are you going to say that it's a gay man's god given human right and civil right to receive a diamond engagement ring, because, you know, that's what marriage means and it's so romantic and stuff and diamond rings rule.

Pull your head out of your ass, chief.  Nobody is stopping gay men from living together and loving each other, co-owning property and even inheriting each other's assets once one of them dies.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 08:25:01 pm »
WHOOSH! Another not-so-hard-to-understand point goes right by your head.

They can love each other all they want, but why should a third party pay for Adam's medical bills just because he happens to be roommates with Steve and loves him?

Also, for the last time (we've already gone over this in previous threads) marriage is not about "I love you so much, marry me" - you've been watching too many Disney movies.  The point of marriage is to have some semblance of order when it comes to procreation, homemaking, family-forming etc. Without marriage, it'd be very difficult to create an orderly society out of a rapidly increasing population. 
Marriage was not created so that "2 people who really, really love each other (whether gay or hetero) can make the ultimate ceremonial commitment to each other because it's like sooo romantic you guys".  Why can you not see how much of the modern idea of what "marriage" means (i.e. the "romance", the proposal, etc) is just fabricated from fairy tales and TV?  What's next, are you going to say that it's a gay man's god given human right and civil right to receive a diamond engagement ring, because, you know, that's what marriage means and it's so romantic and stuff and diamond rings rule.

Pull your head out of your ass, chief.  Nobody is stopping gay men from living together and loving each other, co-owning property and even inheriting each other's assets once one of them dies.

Is there somewhere in the US constitution or the interpretation of the US constitution that states that marriage is protected under the US constitution solely because it was formed with the orderly formation of a family in mind.

Also, what penalties would you like to impose upon married couples who get divorced and thus introduce disorder into the formation of a family?  Clearly if the state can impose civil rules upon married people, it can impose civil penalties against those who create disorder through the act of divorce.  So I am curious, what are the penalties to be imposed.

By the by, please don't forget to answer the constitutional interpretation question.  Also, don't mention who you ate lunch with in an attempt to analyze the US constitution, it has no bearing on the analysis

testudo

• Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2015, 07:32:57 am »
No one gives a shit.   That's the point.   There's no issue here.    There's no constitution here.   

There's people sucking cock and licking poosay...  not you.. obviously...  because if you were you be in a better fvcking mood... instead you are a bitter bitch.

It's not a big deal.  It's not a protected human right.    Sucking cock/licking poosay is not a race.   It's not in the US Constitution...   

Either is marriage.     It's all just assumed.

The word Marriage has a definition..  As does sucking cock and licking poosay...   It's already there....  Do you get satisfaction from marching about it?   Because I'm here to promise you... you'll enjoy your life much more if you stop fvcking marchingn and do one or the other...

And stop putting it in other people's faces.

~QED
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:48:57 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Stuck in the past, yet ahead of the game.
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2015, 07:45:56 am »

There's people sucking cock.

Sucking cock is not a race.   

:lol
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Probably the worst person ever.

testudo

• Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2015, 08:13:35 am »

The word Marriage has a definition..  As does sucking cock and licking poosay...   It's already there....  Do you get satisfaction from marching about it?   Because I'm here to promise you... you'll enjoy your life much more if you stop fvcking marchingn and do one or the other...

:lol   

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2015, 08:16:03 am »
Is there somewhere in the US constitution or the interpretation of the US constitution that states that marriage is protected under the US constitution solely because it was formed with the orderly formation of a family in mind.

Also, what penalties would you like to impose upon married couples who get divorced and thus introduce disorder into the formation of a family?  Clearly if the state can impose civil rules upon married people, it can impose civil penalties against those who create disorder through the act of divorce.  So I am curious, what are the penalties to be imposed.

By the by, please don't forget to answer the constitutional interpretation question.  Also, don't mention who you ate lunch with in an attempt to analyze the US constitution, it has no bearing on the analysis

No.  But there is  language that permits the States to decide on all matters that aren't explicitly the realm of the Federal Government.
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals