Author Topic: I'm going to Walmart. Need anything?  (Read 2846 times)

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Re: I'm going to Walmart. Need anything?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 11:40:45 am »
Looks like you've discovered trolling. Congratulations. You're like teh teenage cunt who discovers sarcasm and ruins it. :lol
Quit stealing my Job.   :drink
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 06:17:06 pm »
Seattle is also about poor play selection.

They fvcking threw a pass, to the middle of the line of scrimmage, at the 1/2 yard line during the last few seconds of a superbowl they had clearly in hand...  and it got intercepted.

Hello?  Seriously. 

HELLO?   Hand the ball off to the guy that averages 4 yards per carry.

Tom Brady was already pouting on the bench.  And you ruined it.   The game was over and you threw it to them!   

That was LULZ.  My how times change.  Welcome to loserdom you cold but humid,  fog laden,  Salmon eating, Dungeoness Crab eating mutherfvckers.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2015, 06:22:38 pm »
I am in Seattle now, toured most of the last few days.  Your claims about the failings of the downtown area and comparisons to Baltimore are pretty much complete bullshit, not that anyone should be shocked by this information.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 06:26:57 pm »
Seattle is actually quite nice.  I like to go up there at least once a year for a weekend getaway.  I've never been to Baltimore, but I have watched all 5 seasons of The Wire, so there's that.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2015, 06:28:53 pm »
Change the demographics.   And blow up that rusty-assed monstrosity they call the "space needle" and they are exactly the same town.

:lol its funny to me how the space needle looks all pwn in photos.  But when you are there it's a rusty piece of wasted shit.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 06:31:45 pm »
Change the demographics.   And blow up that rusty-assed monstrosity they call the "space needle" and they are exactly the same town.

:lol its funny to me how the space needle looks all pwn in photos.  But when you are there it's a rusty piece of wasted shit.

I was just there this afternoon, and that is false.

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 06:34:57 pm »
:lol being 30 minutes from the artic circle and it never snows there.   Just rains and sleets.    Sleeveless Flannel shirts were probably invented there too, after scotch guard of course.  but nobody there has sense enough to scotch card their flannel shirts and chuck taylor tennies..   

That's why they all grundgy.   

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 06:40:58 pm »
Like most things social science realted, I believe your assessment of Seattle's geographic location to be fairly inaccurate. 

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 06:53:58 pm »
Honestly, I have never seen rust on the Space Needle, and the park that surrounds it is really nice.  I haven't been there since the BSU v. UW game in September 2013, but it's hard for me to imagine it becoming rusty in the last two years.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

JohnPaul

• -Member-
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 06:54:23 pm »
I am in Seattle toured most of the last few days.
SaladTosser
 Nothing like taking hot coffee enemas while watching dead fish get thrown around listening to depressed music by people who blow their heads off :police:

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 06:55:38 pm »
SaladTosser
 Nothing like taking hot coffee enemas while watching dead fish get thrown around listening to depressed music by people who blow their heads off :police:

+1.

Same fvcking pacles.   Just give either one of them a 1/4 turn from your point of reference.

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 06:57:12 pm »
And subtract and swap the demographics....

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 07:27:52 pm »
Baltimore/Seattle Travel Guide:

Baltimore mileiu:

Blue Crabs
Striped Bass
Blue Fish
Crab Cakes
Moderate to heavy ground fire
Crack Cocaine
Heroin
Pot
Human Feces on the sidewalks with what obviously is the City Paper used for toilet paper. (step around these)

Places of interest:  Lexington Market (fish throwing),  The power plant. (featuring a tall smoke stack to view the city from.)   The Inner Harbor for shopping for trinkets and souveniers.

Seattle:
Dungenous Crabs
Sockeye Salmon
Very light  ground fire
Pot
Heroiin
Crack Cocaine
Human Feces on the sidewalks with what obviously is the City Paper used or toilet paper. (step around these)

Places of interest:  Pikes Seafood Market (fish throwing),  The Spackle Needle (High but equally shitty observation poat.)  Inner Harbor for shopping and buying hippie trinkets and souveniers.   (Balmer's got you beat there.. .because Seattle this is still Pike's Market..  the inner harbor in baltimore is a whole different pacle.)

Sports teams.

Balmer's baseball stadium is way better.  (camden yards)   You have to play indoors in seattle because your weather is teh shitteh.

Footbal Stadiums   Almost identical in architecture.

Teams:

Football Baltimore actually wins,  with a marginally above average number of players that make the NFL Arrest Tracker therade.

Baseball.  They both suck.  But Seattles stadium is horrible.   And there's too many asians on your team in key positions.

We done here?

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 07:32:20 pm »
Hey dumbass, Mariners haven't played in the Kingdome sjnce the late 90s. Their open air stadium Safeco Field is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful sporting venues on the entire continent.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 07:38:36 pm »
How many videos exist of Mariners fan exiting their stadium to be carjacked and beaten during a riot?
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens