Author Topic: Obama the Christian asks God to bless abortionists  (Read 1290 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Obama the Christian asks God to bless abortionists
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:06:14 pm »
 :uhh   What a joke of a buffoon this guy is.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: Obama the Christian asks God to bless abortionists
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 06:34:51 pm »
Congratulations on pulling up a video clip from 2 years ago.  I promise I won't spoil the finale of "Breaking Bad" for you
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 06:36:27 pm »
obama is harvard what did you expect  :drink
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 06:51:34 pm »
Buckteefjet pointed out this video is from the past... ANCIENT HISTORY!!!  :lol     LJ,  do you have new information on what Obama thinks on this issue?   Mr. Hot Cot HAM Radio Repairman Hero?    If he no longer supports 3rd trimester abortions, then maybe you should poat it.

Do you know that more black children are aborted in the womb, each week than the total number of baclk people that have been lynched in the history of the United States?    (ThumbSuckerDeepPalletteJet... please check my facts on this.)

This is why Obama supports illegal immigration. Because their policies are aborting about 30% of their voting base.   

Need to import moar wards of the state  :howdy     

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:54:08 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 06:55:55 pm »
Tudo cares mounds for black people and their lives until the second they are born.    :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 06:57:11 pm »
You are on ignore... so if this was meant for me get your fluffer to quote it.  I may or may not respond.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 06:57:57 pm »
You are on ignore... so if this was meant for me get your fluffer to quote it.  I may or may not respond.

Yeah, keep reminding us, idiot.   :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 07:17:12 pm »
Buckteefjet pointed out this video is from the past... ANCIENT HISTORY!!!  :lol     LJ,  do you have new information on what Obama thinks on this issue?   Mr. Hot Cot HAM Radio Repairman Hero?    If he no longer supports 3rd trimester abortions, then maybe you should poat it.

Do you know that more black children are aborted in the womb, each week than the total number of baclk people that have been lynched in the history of the United States?    (ThumbSuckerDeepPalletteJet... please check my facts on this.)

This is why Obama supports illegal immigration. Because their policies are aborting about 30% of their voting base.   

Need to import moar wards of the state  :howdy   

I've already long ago glossed him LogicalFallacyJet due to his absolutely rubbish reasoning skills.

According to his idiotic simpleton mind, the fact that this video is from 20-something months ago invalidates the point I'm making.
LogicallFallacyJet

Speaking of fallacious arguments, Obama in this short video veerrry conveniently goes with the old tried and true "A woman making decisions about her own health/body" - Uh yeah, idiot, when it only involves HER own body I couldn't care less if she pierces her eyeballs or eats Cheetos all day.  However, we're talking about a 3rd party here - the unborn child.  It is so obviously a fallacious point that I am astounded that it keeps being trotted out there after all these years.

Oh, but these same open minded enlightened oh-so-wise-and-nonjudgmental "progressives" are the same ones who will push for laws banning an adult from smoking in HIS own car if there are minors riding in the car with him.  They will also push laws that make it illegal for a parent to use corporal punishment (a whack on the head, a butt spanking, a tug of the hair, etc) if, say, their kid is being a tantrum-throwing brat at the grocery store.

LIBERALS ARE A DISEASE.  We are living in a real-life Atlas Shrugged / 1984
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 07:20:33 pm »
We are living in a real-life Atlas Shrugged / 1984

Can you give me some help here??  Ayn Rand is a tough read.  /s/ Trigtudo   :lol

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 07:22:31 pm »
All I am asking is for you to bring something fresh to the table.

I agree with you on abortion, but bringing this old information up does nothing, pussy ass bitch
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 07:26:25 pm »

I agree with you on abortion, but bringing this old information up does nothing, pussy ass bitch

Um.. something said in the past, doesn't make it irrelevant.   So why don't you bring up something 'new.'

Because I didn't know you agreed... so I'd be interested in hearing your original thoughts on this topic.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 07:29:37 pm »

It was new to me, because I had never seen it before.  A quick search of the topics led me to believe (correctly, apparently) that it had never been posted around here before.  Hence, it might be new to others around here as well, and worth watching.

It's not even so much about abortion as it is about "Obama the Christian" doing something that is completely contradictory in nature - asking God to bless abortionists.

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • -Nutter-
  • The chat is always better when I am around
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 07:30:42 pm »
:lol tudo still pissed at Lear for the Panama expose
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 07:31:06 pm »
:lol

You fvcking idiot.

What about when "Christians" violate all the commandments of Leviticus??

:popcorn

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 07:31:42 pm »
:lol tudo still pissed at Lear for the Panama expose

Stop repeating Tudo's fvckups.  /s/ Yustard