Author Topic: video of white woman calling Lebron "pussy ass bitch" and his reaction  (Read 2423 times)

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
disgusting behavior from this racist bitch

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Calling someone a pussy ass bitch is racism now  ???
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
Calling someone a pussy ass bitch is racism now  ???

she said pussy ass nigga

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
she said pussy ass nigga

No, she didn't. Remove the PoopJizz from your ears.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Pussy ass bitch is what she said, you pussy ass bitch....omg poooooooooont
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
She called LeBron a bitch?  Thats sexist.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
seems a little sensitive to react to that.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
I can tell that idiot is a whigger due to her saying "Pussy ass bitch".   Dafuq does that even mean?  I can understand calling someone a pussy, or a bitch, or even an ass,  but what does "Pussy ass bitch" mean.  Does he have a pussy where his ass is?   Again, she's probably a whigger who goes down to Oakland to hang out with the brothaz and quotes lyrics from A Tribe Called Quest songs, to show that not only is she down with da rap, but she's down with dat oldschool positive rap.  She probably joins in on a few of those Ferguson/Trayvon protests in solidarity with the black man (kinda like how Wormeyes would've done if, you know, he didn't have so much laundry to catch up on that weekend).   All the while, the real black people living in Oakland smile at her thinking that, although they appreciate her support, she must be one confused white girl who probably has a rich daddy working a nice job in downtown San Francisco.

Who the hell would call Lebron a pussy ass bitch anyway?  Under what criteria would you ever consider Lebron James to be that?  Especially when this is after a game in which his team just beat yours on their homecourt and he had like 40 pts and a near triple-double.  I would wager that if there's a pussy ass bitch between the two of them, it would be the soft-bellied mediocrity hurling classless insults from the safety of her 6th row seat. (EDIT: She's probably a "server" who feels entitled to a $7 tip on every $30 bill, no matter how half-ass of a job she does, because dammit she deserves to make $50,000 a year in that job because she "works her ass off"....LOL stupid kid wouldn't even know what hard work is - I'll tell you who does: Lebron James)

It goes to show how the world is going straight to shit.  A bunch of classless entitled idiots feeling free to run their mouths all they want because there aren't real consequences to their stupidity.  I love how the security guy is like "Hey watch your mouth, WOMAN!"   as if reminding her of the fact that she is a small stupid bitch, a member of the weaker sex, and if there was any justice in the world she wouldn't be able to call 6ft8 260lb Lebron James a "pussy ass bitch" without fear of consequences.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:23:51 pm by VicNocal »
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Keep building your Internet empire, pussy ass bitch
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Keep building your Internet empire, pussy ass bitch

:lol  Zero Twitter followers

You are nothing.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
I bet Justin Bieber has a shit ton of Twitter followers.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Vic, I will call you a pussy ass bitch and mock your "Twitter following" every day and twice on Sunday
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Jaques Strappe

• vos biscuits brūlent
From what I have read on this message board so far, we should wait until the Spaz, or the Spa mom give us answer.  This language matches the post quite well.

toptenguy

• -Member-
Not quite the "Good job, good effort" kid there!