Author Topic: Oh Look.. .the kids get it. LOL!!  (Read 765 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Oh Look.. .the kids get it. LOL!!
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:34:45 am »

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Oh Look.. .the kids get it. LOL!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 11:48:44 am »
 :lol  What a "fair & balanced" video.

Especially when their coach ERRR interviewer's voice comes in with "Dethcribe the perthon you thee in theethe picturesss"

You see?  You liberals get it now?  When you have a bunch of nancy boys raising our kids, you confuse the hell out of them and warp their ideas of what is right, or what "being yourself" means, or what mental illness is.  Hell, by the time their coach was done molding these kids' brains I'm sure at least one of them walked out of there thinking he has gender identity issues.

I'll put it this way - you go ahead and raise a country of nancy boys, I'll raise a country of MEN and WOMEN, then we'll meet out in an open field.  I guarantee you my country would annihilate yours.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 11:51:29 am »
:lol  What a "fair & balanced" video.

Especially when their coach ERRR interviewer's voice comes in with "Dethcribe the perthon you thee in theethe picturesss"

You see?  You liberals get it now?  When you have a bunch of nancy boys raising our kids, you confuse the hell out of them and warp their ideas of what is right, or what "being yourself" means, or what mental illness is.  Hell, by the time their coach was done molding these kids' brains I'm sure at least one of them walked out of there thinking he has gender identity issues.

I'll put it this way - you go ahead and raise a country of nancy boys, I'll raise a country of MEN and WOMEN, then we'll meet out in an open field.  I guarantee you my country would annihilate yours.

Does your country consist of you and your 4500 Twitter followers?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 11:51:47 am »
For an adult's take on the situation, here's my boy Walsh once again crushing it.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/calling-bruce-jenner-a-woman-is-an-insult-to-women/
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 11:52:18 am »
:lol   

Asking children who would choose to eat ice cream for breakfast,   and would vote for Iron Man or the Hobbit for president what they think of trannys.

See they get it!!   

The lispy coach is :lol   At first I thought it was a joke.  But as it went on.. there it is.. liberalism.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 11:52:43 am »
Does your country consist of you and your 4500 Twitter followers?

That's a very snake like poat dog.  You are better than this.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 11:54:39 am »
That's a very snake like poat dog.  You are better than this.

Mostly, I just don't give a rat's ass about trannies, gays, lesbians.  To each their own.  They don't bother me, I don't bother them, we all live happily in peace and harmony.  The thought of it still disgusts me, but it's pretty simple for me to turn and look the other way.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 11:56:39 am »

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 12:04:26 pm »
:lol jerbear's back.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 12:10:07 pm »
Mostly, I just don't give a rat's ass about trannies, gays, lesbians.  To each their own.  They don't bother me, I don't bother them, we all live happily in peace and harmony.  The thought of it still disgusts me, but it's pretty simple for me to turn and look the other way.

You think that's a very enlightened and intelligent statement on your part, but it's quite the opposite.  It's just kicking a problem further down the road and refusing to face it. It is having no foresight.

What happens when "Caitlyn" wants to go to the bathroom at the gym - does "she" walk into the women's restroom?  What if some of the women have a problem with that? Are they wrong for having a problem with it? Do YOU decide that?   
So the next step is to have to construct a separate bathroom for them at all facilities?

What about when they want to force health insurance to have to cover their hormonal drugs or surgeries?

What about when they want people fired from their jobs every time they say anything not 100% congratulatory about them?

What about when they want to start adopting kids into a family where mom is dad and dad is mom, like that is not going to have an effect on the kids' impressionable minds.

There are many other potential looming issues besides these that I'm either not aware of, haven't thought of yet, or don't care to get into.  You see, you have no vision and no foresight, and little intelligence.  I'm not surprised at your childish reaction of "We can all just live in peace and harmony".   What's next?  You're going to talk about how you think there should be a law that makes all our armed forces and law enforcement put down their weapons because if there were no guns in the world we would all live in peace and harmony?  Grow up, child.

p.s. Unlike you, when I see Bruce Jenner I don't feel disgust.  However, I do see a confused crazy person whose freak show is being encouraged the way some assholes would encourage a retard to stick a turd in his mouth.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 12:43:11 pm »
For an adult's take on the situation, here's my boy Walsh once again crushing it.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/calling-bruce-jenner-a-woman-is-an-insult-to-women/

:lol  Posting a link to "theblaze"
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 12:44:28 pm »
ur mom gets it u fag
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 12:46:42 pm »
I think I'll just post a few Michael Moore movies on here, and ask you to watch & comment on them, vIQ.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 01:01:47 pm »
Michael Moore makes some good points, and he also makes some shitty points.  And his movies often employ the very same propaganda tactics that he derides the Right for.    I'm willing to listen to Mike Moore on a point-by-point basis without going ":lol Mike Moore"