Author Topic: Add this to SE's Protected Class Crusade  (Read 2349 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Add this to SE's Protected Class Crusade
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2015, 03:42:41 pm »
Appealing to the scientific community on a specific issue in their area of expertise is a logical fallacy.  :lol :lol :lol

Welcome to the world of vIQ.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2015, 03:42:47 pm »
Doubtful, psychology hasn't always existed.

So the answer is "no"  how long did it take to "recognize" this state?  How is it not PROBABLE that transethnicity will eventually be recognized?
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2015, 03:42:57 pm »
Doubtful, psychology hasn't always existed.

:lol :lol

Gotta be trolling.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2015, 03:43:39 pm »
So the answer is "no"  how long did it take to "recognize" this state?  How is it not PROBABLE that transethnicity will eventually be recognized?

Not sure, but its not now.  And its not what this thread is about, anyways.  Please try to stay on topic.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2015, 03:43:56 pm »
Nice appeal to authority fallacy, fvckbrain.

Let me ask you this - was transgendered ALWAYS a recognized state by the APA? 

EDIT:  Oops, I was beat to it.  That should show you how shitty and quickly refutable your shitty post was.

:lol
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2015, 03:59:31 pm »
Page 3 in this book is where Worm gets sodomized.

He's since spent 3 more pages posting a bunch of lame shit, trying to bury the evidence of his rape all the way back in the thread.  An interesting strategy, but an all too predictable one.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2015, 05:42:49 pm »
The funny thing,  is I could actualy take his side... and do a better job with the argument.  Granted I'd still lose...because liberals can't win in the arena of ideas;  or anything that requires honesty or introspection.

but I'd still be able to put up a decent fight. 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2015, 05:48:08 pm »
You're such a schmuck. :lol This thread is about denying gay couples the ability to adopt. The article says nothing about transgender. Stay on topic, liar.

:lol you called me a racial slur.   

Wait.  Is Jewish a Race?

Saluki_nazi.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2015, 08:05:21 am »
If you wanted Burger King why would you go to McDonalds if both were available?

Why would a Jewish couple go to a Catholic adoption agency? Now apply that scenario to a gay couple....wait a minute.....is it the same thing? That creates a whole other debate. Does sexual orientation equate with religious belief? Some say yes and some say no. Just for interest sake, let's say yes.

If the GLBT community is universally and legally granted this equality, one would reason that they would be subject to the same conditions as any religious entity.

Back to my example:

The Jewish couple is denied adoption from the Catholic agency based on religious differences. The agency is not required to, but refers the Jewish couple to either a Jewish-specific, non-denominational or non-specific adoption agency (non-specific meaning religion is not a factor in application even if the agency is, say a Protestant one)

Play out the same scenario with a gay couple. Now this becomes a case of discrimination. Why is that if the gay couple has other options they are referred to? They want equality. "Treat us the same as everyone else."

Now I realize this is a simplified example, but that's the whole point. Why complicate things?

Further background into this specific case in Michigan shows that the Catholic adoption agency in question receives government funding and tax incentives, despite claiming to be a non-profit organization. A whole other can of worms which leads to a separation of church and state argument.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2015, 08:32:15 am »
This was a Gang Rape on Snake.   Sorry.   Even a Canadien re-pwnt.   Saluki cried off like 3 pages ago.   

I believe I am Warren Buffet trapped in Testudo's body..  so..   I'm going to have a surgery.   Your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Please congratulate me on my courage.