Author Topic: Obamacare safe  (Read 347 times)

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
Obamacare safe
« on: June 25, 2015, 11:04:12 am »
Looks like Roberts isn't that conservative after all.

It seems like the majority made the correct logical decision as stripping out the substitutes would have created a chaotic shitstorm. However, the decent probably had the better legal argument. It's pretty clear what "the states" means  :lol

IMO It's not a perfect or even good system but it's better than nothing which is what we had before.
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
Re: Obamacare safe
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 11:19:58 am »
Looks like Roberts isn't that conservative after all.

It seems like the majority made the correct logical decision as stripping out the substitutes would have created a chaotic shitstorm. However, the decent probably had the better legal argument. It's pretty clear what "the states" means  :lol

IMO It's not a perfect or even good system but it's better than nothing which is what we had before.

Thank God. I was so afraid that my premium rates would drop back down to pre-obamacare levels.  :uhh
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

spooky2cool

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 11:46:24 pm »

The only thing that I found wrong with the "Old System" was that you couldn't  be insured for pre existing illnesses.
If Obama has just changed that so that you could be insured at a reasonable price everything else was great.  Now everything is fvcked up and most people are paying twice as much as they did before.   
San Francisco 49ers

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 11:48:45 pm »
Thank God. I was so afraid that my premium rates would drop back down to pre-obamacare levels.  :uhh

Yeah, it sure would save you a bunch of money if a bunch of poor Americans got to suffer and die every year.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:51:22 am »
Yeah, it sure would save you a bunch of money if a bunch of poor Americans got to suffer and die every year.   :lol
:lol Obamacare is saving lives.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 09:46:26 am »

The only thing that I found wrong with the "Old System" was that you couldn't  be insured for pre existing illnesses.
If Obama has just changed that so that you could be insured at a reasonable price everything else was great.  Now everything is fvcked up and most people are paying twice as much as they did before.

Any source to support that claim?
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 09:54:55 am »
Any source to support that claim?
My paycheck, every single week.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.