Author Topic: It's on..  (Read 937 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
It's on..
« on: July 01, 2015, 11:23:22 am »

Liberalism is a DISEASE

Mom of 8-Year-Old Gay Pride Marcher Responds to Critics
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/mom-of-8-year-old-gay-pride-marcher-responds-to-122869985727.html
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • -Nutter-
  • The chat is always better when I am around
Re: It's on..
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 11:33:30 am »
Dork Den this P.O.S.
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 11:43:01 am »
Dork den liberalism...

There is a mother of an 8 year old boy...   defending him for dressing like a girl and dancing in an adult gay parade.   

:lol       :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol   this is your left.

bunch of fvcking perverted retards.... 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 11:54:41 am »
Do you know what your church has done (and regularly does) to 8 year old boys??    :popcorn
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 12:01:26 pm »
Dork den liberalism...

There is a mother of an 8 year old boy...   defending him for dressing like a girl and dancing in an adult gay parade.   

:lol       :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol   this is your left.

This is completely acceptable behavior, quit being such a prude.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 12:03:24 pm »
But I'm sure you'd be OK with teaching an 8 year old about eternal damnation, right??   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 12:04:14 pm »
This is completely acceptable behavior, quit being such a prude.

Inorite?     

Dressing an 8 year old boy in a tutu and having him prance down the street in a gay parade... 

:lol     

normalizing;;;;;;;;;;;;;      :lol   fvcking left

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 12:09:12 pm »
But I'm sure you'd be OK with teaching an 8 year old about eternal damnation, right??   :lol
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 03:21:12 pm »
Dork den liberalism...

Our resident dent head here recently said he doesn't care about the gay marriage supreme court decision.  I found that odd because he has posted dozens of times over the past few years about the topic. 

He's also starting threads for no apparent reason about gay rights and the gay community.

I mean if someone posted that much about say, the Toronto Blue Jays, and started threads about the Toronto Blue Jays, I'd say they were pretty interested in the Toronto Blue Jays, and probably would guess they are a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays.

So test, buddy, it's OK.  Throw on your rainbow flag hat to cover the dents in your head, and come out loud and proud.

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 03:26:53 pm »

hey BP, here's a neat trick.  If you don't like the questions or the topics of the threads don't read them.  The name of the subforum is the Jim Rome Show.  I know maybe the small cells that make up your brain might have a hard time working together to process that chain of information, but try.  For instance, if you don't want to read things about the Toronto Blue Jays you shouldn't click on a forum entitled 'Blue Jays Baseball'.   If you don't want to read information about small brained, douchebag tards, don't click on a forum named BP in H-town  Glad I could help, brainiac.
Now go suck some more dick.

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 03:50:49 pm »
hey BP, here's a neat trick.  If you don't like the questions or the topics of the threads don't read them.  The name of the subforum is the Jim Rome Show.  I know maybe the small cells that make up your brain might have a hard time working together to process that chain of information, but try.  For instance, if you don't want to read things about the Toronto Blue Jays you shouldn't click on a forum entitled 'Blue Jays Baseball'.   If you don't want to read information about small brained, douchebag tards, don't click on a forum named BP in H-town  Glad I could help, brainiac.
Now go suck some more dick.

Maybe you need a lesson in reading comprehension.

Nowhere did I say that I didn't like the topic or the questions in the thread.  Please point out where I said I didn't like the topics or question in the thread.  Just use the quote feature, it should be easy for you.

Actually don't waste to much time looking for that, because I didn't say that.

I merely pointed out that Rentudo talks an awful lot about gays for someone who claims not to care about gays or gay rights issues.  Then I speculated why that might be.

Also you need a geography lesson.  The name of this subforum isn't the Jim Rome Show, the name of the subforum is ETA.

There are probably a few other inconsistencies/things blatantly wrong in your post but I'll let others correct them for you.

Off to suck some wangs though!

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • -Nutter-
  • The chat is always better when I am around
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 04:04:25 pm »
Maybe you need a lesson in reading comprehension.

Nowhere did I say that I didn't like the topic or the questions in the thread.  Please point out where I said I didn't like the topics or question in the thread.  Just use the quote feature, it should be easy for you.

Actually don't waste to much time looking for that, because I didn't say that.

I merely pointed out that Rentudo talks an awful lot about gays for someone who claims not to care about gays or gay rights issues.  Then I speculated why that might be.

Also you need a geography lesson.  The name of this subforum isn't the Jim Rome Show, the name of the subforum is ETA.

There are probably a few other inconsistencies/things blatantly wrong in your post but I'll let others correct them for you.

Off to suck some wangs though!

:lol B.P. just got trolled
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 04:07:54 pm »

That's awesome.   :lol

+1 Jermy

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 04:12:25 pm »

lol bp souf; dum etc
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

B.P. in H town