Poll

Who is the better caller?

Brad in Corona
30 (53.6%)
Terence in Sierra Madre
26 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: July 09, 2015, 12:00:00 am

Author Topic: Round 2 - Crapchester - (2) Brad in Corona vs. (6) Terence in Sierra Madre  (Read 1053 times)

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Who is the better caller?
 - Brad in Corona Audio
 - Terence in Sierra Madre Audio
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

wolfman

• dumpater artist
  • -Nutter-
  • old GC member

As I recall, there is no real photo of Terrance. When Bill Talley did the Clone Cards he used some picture he had. Also as far as I know, Terrence was never seen at any Clonestocks or tour stops. It was even argued as to how to spell his name. Is it possible that Terrence was made up??
Anyway, he gets my vote as one of the funniest callers.
Syracuse Orange
Life is good !

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
It's Terence with 1 r.

He and his brother used to make strange YouTube videos, like this one:

Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

2kidsdad

• -Member-
Please Steve...any other links? Terance was one funny dude. I recall so many Fridays actually pulling off the road to listen. Run hobos run! Are you fricken' kidding me?

jdt2003

Just found this board and am glad to be aboard.  I've been listening to Rome since 1995.  I sat in my parents kitchen at age 15 listening to the radio static from 620 WDAE in Tampa 400 miles away.

I was floored to find out Terence was not fat.  He was my 90s favorite.  I want a Terence in Sierra Madre T-Shirt.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
Just found this board and am glad to be aboard.  I've been listening to Rome since 1995.  I sat in my parents kitchen at age 15 listening to the radio static from 620 WDAE in Tampa 400 miles away.

I was floored to find out Terence was not fat.  He was my 90s favorite.  I want a Terence in Sierra Madre T-Shirt.
Rome was better X years ago.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.