Author Topic: Rome's phone system dropping interviews  (Read 842 times)

wabashcr

• -Member-
Rome's phone system dropping interviews
« on: July 09, 2015, 11:33:29 am »
For as much money as Rome has amassed, and to work for a network like CBS, it's beyond embarrassing that this keeps happening.  Rome has to be fuming behind the scenes.  I listen to a lot of sports talk radio, and I can't ever recall this happening regularly to any other show, like it has been happening on Rome lately.  Complete joke, makes Rome and his crew look like amateurs, and he knows it.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Rome's phone system dropping interviews
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 12:16:37 pm »
yeah, he jokes about it on air but you know heads are rolling in the IT department  :lol
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

toptenguy

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 12:56:01 pm »
Probably makes the show more entertaining at least.  More of that, and less of "It is what it is" makes the jungle better.

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 09:49:32 pm »
maybe he'll stop doing interviews now

DrewInDTLA

• -Jungle Twitter Posse-
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 12:44:05 am »
maybe he'll stop doing interviews now

That would be nice. One per show would be ok, but stop crowbarring in 3 or 4 mediocre interviews.

toptenguy

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 01:14:32 pm »
That would be nice. One per show would be ok, but stop crowbarring in 3 or 4 mediocre interviews.

Worst part was when he confirmed just 2 interviews, then said they were scrambling to find a 3rd one... And about 1 hour in, it's like "We have our 3rd interview locked up, it's the backup kicker for the Buffalo Bills".   So it was basically just for the sake of an interview, instead of actual compelling radio.

PopsGeez

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 01:32:01 pm »
Worst part was when he confirmed just 2 interviews, then said they were scrambling to find a 3rd one... And about 1 hour in, it's like "We have our 3rd interview locked up, it's the backup kicker for the Buffalo Bills".   So it was basically just for the sake of an interview, instead of actual compelling radio.

damn, lazy bastards

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 01:38:48 pm »
I blame liberals /s/ retards
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

DrewInDTLA

• -Jungle Twitter Posse-
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 05:07:03 pm »

Thats terrible.     I have also noticed a bunch of unknown "analysts" with like 15k twitter followers getting interviews. I dont mind when a legit analyst comes on, but not these no-names.

DrewInDTLA

• -Jungle Twitter Posse-
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 05:38:17 pm »
By the way, today's show was extremely vanilla. The jungle is getting dangerously close to a regular sports talk show

PopsGeez

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 06:06:34 pm »
By the way, today's show was extremely vanilla. The jungle is getting dangerously close to a regular sports talk show

the Grump calling in for a 5th day was the best part of the show