Author Topic: Africa  (Read 513 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Africa
« on: July 09, 2015, 07:40:00 pm »
A fundamental right...between 2 people who can, IN PRINCIPLE, reproduce and form a family. (I added the IN PRINCIPLE part so as to refute your childish & predictable answer that I can see coming from a light year away "Well, what about people who are sterile or old?")

It's not about "love" like you've learned from all those Disney movies.  Having someone propose to you, and get down on one knee, and put an obscenely expensive & overrated diamond ring on your finger, and having a ceremony and subsequent reception where everyone gets dressed up and there's a band or DJ playing - these are not all a part of the process of "being loved". People act like denying queers the right to marriage is like they're somehow being denied the right to the process of being loved.

STRAIGHT UP:  If you're for gay marriage - i.e. calling it marriage when 2 men, basically 2 roommates who love each other but can never reproduce and form a family, if you want to give them a right to get married because otherwise you're denying their right to "be loved", then you should also be OK with polygamy.  Let's say 3 people, 4 people, etc  "love each other" and they all want to be able to officially love each other with a most romantic of ceremonies & a wedding reception with their friends.  WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to say they shouldn't have that "fundamental right"?   

Period.  If you're for gay marriage then you should also be for polygamy - i.e. multiple people getting "married" :lol to each other.  If that's your position, then we can talk.  If not, then you're a contradictory double-morality having piece of shit. Oh wait...

JFC.  Shit like this almost makes his "look at Africa to see why blacks are inferior" drivel look intelligent.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Africa
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:13:52 pm »
JFC.  Shit like this almost makes his "look at Africa to see why blacks are inferior" drivel look intelligent.

As the patron saint of this website would say, SCOREBOARD.

One part of the world is full of disorder, poverty, disease, warlords, and strife.
The other part of the world is orderly, modern, full of advanced construction, medicine, science, etc.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 08:40:13 am »

One part of the world is full of disorder, poverty, disease, warlords, and strife.
The other part of the world is orderly, modern, full of advanced construction, medicine, science, etc.

What does the scoreboard say about gay marriage in the United States?

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:37:34 pm »

You are batshit stupid, you know this, right??

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 02:56:30 pm »
Right. I forgot that Africa and Haiti being the world's armpits is all the fault of the White Man.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 03:04:06 pm »
OK, mouthbreather.  :lol   Lets take a look at your stupidity one issue at a time.

Take a look at the epidemics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

What percentage of these diseases would you say hit Africa as opposed to the "civilized" people??

:popcorn

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 03:06:40 pm »
While you're working on that, is the guy who doesn't believe anthropogenic global warming is an actual thing, trumpeting "science"??

:lol :lol :lol

Please tell me this is a troll job, and not just full retard going to work.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 03:09:09 pm »
OK, mouthbreather.  :lol   Lets take a look at your stupidity one issue at a time.

Take a look at the epidemics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

What percentage of these diseases would you say hit Africa as opposed to the "civilized" people??

:popcorn

:uhh  What dafuq does that have to do with anything?

:lol "Debate coach"

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 03:12:27 pm »
:uhh  What dafuq does that have to do with anything?

:lol "Debate coach"

Ah.  So I see your own reading comprehension is on the level that I assumed it would be.   :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 03:53:31 pm »
 :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 12:36:00 pm »
]

This is more likely to provide enhanced intellectual stimulation than vIQ in this thread.