Author Topic: So This is something the shit press isn't covering  (Read 1460 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
So This is something the shit press isn't covering
« on: July 15, 2015, 12:23:00 pm »
An abortion doctor admiting she sells the organs of the babies she kills and admits to killing them in a way to preserve the body parts that are most valuable.

I thought they were just little wad of flesh?    If so, then why are their livers, hearts for sale?

There is supposedly one video a week coming out like this for the next 6 mos.

fvcking low life liberals.    YOU ARE A DISEASE. 

SHe's eating a salad while talking about how she kills the baby without damaging the valuable organs....   

Scum..
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Re: So This is something the shit press isn't covering
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 12:49:30 pm »
Sup Tudo? How you doin?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 01:11:23 pm »
I'm fine sir.   How you durin'?

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 01:23:51 pm »
Great thread! Will read again.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 02:10:13 pm »
The press isn't covering that??  :lol

You and vIQ are in a dead heat for the dumbest motherfvcker on this site honors.  Congrats.  *golfclap*
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 02:56:32 pm »
Trey Parker:  "I hate conservatives but I really fvcking hate liberals."

Hey Wormeyes, got a minute?  Pull up a chair, kick up your feet, and apply on yourself a generous glop of vaseline, because I'm about to grab my Plunger of Truth and stucknutsodomize you for the umpteenth time.  Let me tell you why liberal pieces of shit like you are even worse than conservatives:  It's because at least conservatives don't put on any airs about how good they are.  You take a basic Texan, who believes in God, and guns, and high school football, and pickup trucks, and working hard, and offering his guests good old fashioned Southern hospitality, and minding his own business.  He probably knows he is a simple man, he doesn't presume to be enlightened and sophisticated and PROGRESSIVE (:lol "progressive" - egomaniacs much?).  He knows he has limitations but he for the most part minds his own business, works hard, is actually married to the mother of his children, and raises them with values as best he can.

You take, on the other hand, some dipshit purple-haired hipster doofus social justice warrior living out there in Portland or SF, some 33-year old manchild who hasn't amounted to shit in his life with his 3 degrees in philosophy and comparative East Asian literature - and this dipshit, unlike the simple Texan, thinks of himself as being so enlightened and openminded and nonjudgmental and so smart, reads Huffington Post articles & watches Young Turks videos, constantly tells others how to live their life and how frustrating it is for him that they can't see the light and be "progressive" like him.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS:  Here's the point - "Enlightened" pieces of shit like you like to spread propaganda & apologize/justify the mass murder of babies.  You do it by hiding behind little bitch phrases like "Vote for Candidate X because he supports the right of women to choose"  or "Don't vote for Candidate Y because he doesn't think women are intellectually capable of deciding what to do with their own body"   - yeah, nice euphemistic phrasing, you fvcking scoundrel.

Imbecile looks the other way on the millions of babies that have been murdered but makes a stink about the fvcking Native American chief on the Redskins logo. He looks the other way on the millions of black men who abandon their kids to a fatherless existence but he's "ready to go to Ferguson" (:lol) to protest the death of a 280lb dude who attacked a policeman after robbing a convenience store.

Truly, TRULY, a stupid motherfuuckin dipshit.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 03:08:43 pm »
I'll gladly wear the liberal or progressive label. Seems to me the Founding Fathers were progressives, as are the people who fought and continue fighting for equal rights. Teddy Roosevelt was a card-carrying progressive.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:12:12 pm by Saluki »
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 05:38:02 pm »

Hey Wormeyes, got a minute?  Pull up a chair, kick up your feet, and apply on yourself a generous glop of vaseline, because I'm about to grab my Plunger of Truth and stucknutsodomize you for the umpteenth time.  Let me tell you why liberal pieces of shit like you are even worse than conservatives:  It's because at least conservatives don't put on any airs about how good they are.  You take a basic Texan, who believes in God, and guns, and high school football, and pickup trucks, and working hard, and offering his guests good old fashioned Southern hospitality, and minding his own business.  He probably knows he is a simple man, he doesn't presume to be enlightened and sophisticated and PROGRESSIVE (:lol "progressive" - egomaniacs much?).  He knows he has limitations but he for the most part minds his own business, works hard, is actually married to the mother of his children, and raises them with values as best he can.

You take, on the other hand, some dipshit purple-haired hipster doofus social justice warrior living out there in Portland or SF, some 33-year old manchild who hasn't amounted to shit in his life with his 3 degrees in philosophy and comparative East Asian literature - and this dipshit, unlike the simple Texan, thinks of himself as being so enlightened and openminded and nonjudgmental and so smart, reads Huffington Post articles & watches Young Turks videos, constantly tells others how to live their life and how frustrating it is for him that they can't see the light and be "progressive" like him.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS:  Here's the point - "Enlightened" pieces of shit like you like to spread propaganda & apologize/justify the mass murder of babies.  You do it by hiding behind little bitch phrases like "Vote for Candidate X because he supports the right of women to choose"  or "Don't vote for Candidate Y because he doesn't think women are intellectually capable of deciding what to do with their own body"   - yeah, nice euphemistic phrasing, you fvcking scoundrel.

Imbecile looks the other way on the millions of babies that have been murdered but makes a stink about the fvcking Native American chief on the Redskins logo. He looks the other way on the millions of black men who abandon their kids to a fatherless existence but he's "ready to go to Ferguson" (:lol) to protest the death of a 280lb dude who attacked a policeman after robbing a convenience store.

tl, dnr

Do you have a point to make, retard?? Jesus F Christ.  You and Ayn Rand both seem to be paid by the word, you fvcking rube.   :lol

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 09:27:13 pm »

pulling only the negative comments of someone is the opposite of euphemistic. it's only another side of the argument. so, ban abortions. do you want that result? women that are raped or molested should go ahead with the pregnancy and be satisfied. i don't want ANYBODY telling me what to do with my body. do you want that? the elderly, should they be a target for people who want to control their future when they can't control their lives? THAT'S where you are going and i hope you don't want that. you need to stay consistent with your thoughts and views. do you want to continue with the death penalty? you/we are making a decision also when we vote for that or support judicial decision pertaining to that. i don't want ANYBODY telling me what I can do.

BTW i don't agree that a woman should abort a fetus. BUT, THAT'S NOT MY CHOICE.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:33:01 pm by frankinhouston »
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 10:12:16 pm »
First of all, in rape cases or cases where the mother's life is at stake, I could argue for exceptions being made, and it's not moral relativism or a double standard, it's called being a realist.  But while I'm being a realist, let's not act like rape & health concerns are the main reasons for the vast majority of abortions that take place. The vast majority is "Oops, I got pregnant because I don't enjoy the feel of a condom, but I can't have this kid because it will get in the way of my Instagram selfie sessions."

Secondly, you miss the point I made:
1. We've been over this already, but saying "Don't tell me what to do with my body" is illogical -you're no longer talking about just YOUR own body when you're talking about ending the life of the child that's inside of you.  This is so clear for anyone to see that I'm surprised that liberals even keep bringing this up as some kind of valid point - it's intellectual dishonesty at it's worst. Which leads me to...

2. If you're pro or against abortion, just say so, and state your arguments, and maybe you can convince someone to agree with your viewpoint.  But don't give me euphemistic bullshit about how Candidate X supports a woman's right to choose or Candidate Y doesn't trust women to decide what to do with their own body.  What the fvck does that even mean?  Just say "Candidate X supports abortion, and Candidate Y does not support abortion."   Don't phrase it in some bullshit political language designed to sway dipstick voters. Both parties do this type of shit, but like I said, conservatives at least don't put on any airs about what they're doing, whereas liberals presume to be the party that is above that kind of stuff and they are the party of transparency and being straight with the people - Bullshit. They're some shameless propaganda artists.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 09:57:44 am »
I'll gladly wear the liberal or progressive label. Seems to me the Founding Fathers were progressives, as are the people who fought and continue fighting for equal rights. Teddy Roosevelt was a card-carrying progressive.

Progressives are liberals.... Republicans can be liberals.       John McCain,  Lindsay Gramnesty,  George W was rather prgressive. 

Progressives suck.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 10:24:39 am »
Well, that they use the term "progressives" to refer to themselves is ridiculously self-serving.  Like calling themselves more highly evolved.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 10:30:05 am »
Well, that they use the term "progressives" to refer to themselves is ridiculously self-serving.  Like calling themselves more highly evolved.

:lol  Have their ever been two bigger retards on Stucknut to backslap each other than vIQ and Tudo?? 

Is your ass still bleeding from the epidemic evidence I served on your ass vIQ, or do you do like little Trig and just ignore it when you get belted into the cheap seats again and again like a cheap whore?

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 10:39:48 am »
:lol  Have their ever been two bigger retards on Stucknut to backslap each other than vIQ and Tudo?? 

Is your ass still bleeding from the epidemic evidence I served on your ass vIQ, or do you do like little Trig and just ignore it when you get belted into the cheap seats again and again like a cheap whore?

Why are you advocating violence against women?
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 11:13:50 am »

Snake You are the biggest idiot here.   And the fact that you don't realize it make it even more pathetic.   You are a low life, pathetic, tool.  And I wish people would stop quoiting you so I don't have to read your garbage... that's what it is... it's GARBAGE.   YOU'RE garbage.