Author Topic: Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems  (Read 2120 times)

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
  • a few candies short of a pinata
Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems
« on: August 09, 2015, 11:28:10 am »
 Trump has these  SaladTosser in a pure meltdown/panic.  :koolaid  The fun has barely started

Megyn Kelly  :o :bananbang Donald       :banana NED  :lol

cue snackeyes  :laugh:   :popcorn
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 11:31:43 am by CAPT. NED »
Michigan Wolverines

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 11:59:10 am »
Trump's best demographic is among white male with a high school education or less.

There is a difference between rejecting politically correctness and being an asshole.  He's just another thin skinned bully who is crying now that people are calling him on his bullshit.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 01:56:31 am »
At least he's making this 17 man race somewhat interesting.   Otherwise I would have to wait another six months to not give a fvck.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 06:59:27 am »

She did come  after him.     No one else got questions like that.   I hope he sticks with it.    I love when the candidates smack at the shit press.

I hear call after call on the talk shows of messicans and minoriites calling in sa ying how they support trumpl.    Carly was right...  there's an element  of anger  and frustration in this country right now... and he's tapping into it.

in other news...  Target is taking the men/women's labels off of their clothing.. . going Gender Neutral...    aye carrumba.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 09:53:28 am »

She did come  after him.     No one else got questions like that.   I hope he sticks with it.    I love when the candidates smack at the shit press.

I hear call after call on the talk shows of messicans and minoriites calling in sa ying how they support trumpl.    Carly was right...  there's an element  of anger  and frustration in this country right now... and he's tapping into it.

TRUMP IS THE MAN.

I love how the dishonest shit press turned Trump's words around into him saying that he hates all Mexicans.  Even my dumbass Mexican friends on Facebook all got their panties in a bunch and, get this, these idiots were posting memes about how "Oh yeah, Trump? Well, Carlos Slim has more money than you do!  How do you like that??  Woohoo, Mexicans are better than you!"  - These fvcking idiots are bragging about Carlos Slim now, as if having the richest man in the world in a country with vast inequality is something to be proud of.  Man, people in the world are just deppressingly stupid.

in other news...  Target is taking the men/women's labels off of their clothing.. . going Gender Neutral...    aye carrumba.

Absolute absurdity.  And, like we've mentioned before, the worst thing is that the people who make these stupid decisions and talk stupid shit like "Race and gender are social constructs" (yeah right, idiot, like there aren't any differences between a black man and a white woman other than social constructs) they think that they're very smart and are doing the right thing - The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 11:03:54 am »
:lol @ "The Shit Press"

You mean Fox News  :lol
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 11:17:34 am »

Only complete morons think faux news is the problem with the media.   

:lol Snake in Nashville 

Trumps numbers went up in the polls :lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 11:52:27 am »
Clearly you didn't get the irony I was pointing out.

You bitched about how the "Shit Press" and Megyn Kelly weren't nice to him.

So you a bitching about your own beloved Fox News. If you fail to see the irony in that its your issue not mine. 
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 12:33:58 pm »
I don't recall testudo ever saying that he loves FOX News - it's just simple minded dense yellow-toothed imbeciles like you who put those words in his mouth. 
Run along now, kid, adults are speaking.   Go watch a John Oliver video or something.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 12:39:30 pm »
NPR is middle of the spectrum news..................................................  :lol :lol x84 -  :lol:uhh :lol

California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 12:44:01 pm »
Trump's best demographic is among white male with a high school education or less.

So that puts you firmly  :uhh in his corner LeersatGuys  :lol  GOBLUE :koolaid

tehohio  :bananbang Michigan         :banana NED  :lol
Michigan Wolverines

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 12:47:45 pm »

TRUMP IS THE MAN.

I love how the dishonest shit press turned Trump's words around into him saying that he hates all Mexicans.  Even my dumbass Mexican friends on Facebook all got their panties in a bunch and, get this, these idiots were posting memes about how "Oh yeah, Trump? Well, Carlos Slim has more money than you do!  How do you like that??  Woohoo, Mexicans are better than you!"  - These fvcking idiots are bragging about Carlos Slim now, as if having the richest man in the world in a country with vast inequality is something to be proud of.  Man, people in the world are just deppressingly stupid.

Absolute absurdity.  And, like we've mentioned before, the worst thing is that the people who make these stupid decisions and talk stupid shit like "Race and gender are social constructs" (yeah right, idiot, like there aren't any differences between a black man and a white woman other than social constructs) they think that they're very smart and are doing the right thing - The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
  Vic gets it    referee2     :koolaid  some of you retarts  :laugh: could learn something from him *Cough* Snackeyes in Nashvlle  :lol

BTW hey Lib Marxists, ...Q. Whats tehdifference between @Rosie + @MegynKelly ?? A. About 200 pounds    :laugh: :laugh:    :lol

Trump fer President  referee2  Build the Wall  :koolaid
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:53:38 pm by CAPT. NED »
Michigan Wolverines

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 02:02:26 pm »
I heard Meghan Kelly got the most airtime of all the people in the debate.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 02:04:40 pm »
I would like to get Meghan Kelly, a bottle of her favorite booze, a camcorder, and a case of poprocks alone in a hotel room.  :lol  :banana
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.