Author Topic: Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems  (Read 2671 times)

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2015, 09:58:43 pm »
The problem with your analogy is that if Reagan ran in the republican primary right now, he would be polling below 5%.

Typo alert. 40*
How was he polling early vs. Ford in 75? Obviously it's a completely different dynamic considering he was battling the incumbent from his own party. So I guess my question is, how did you come to that comparison of 5%?

Walker isn't exactly calling for a new republican party but he can excite the base.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
  • a few candies short of a pinata
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 08:11:13 am »
Dem's have lost 1000's of seats across the country in the last 8 years.    From US Congress, to state houses,  to local Dog Catcher.   

It won't happen again.   Hillary lost to a new comer in '06.   She will lose again.   Personally I'll be surprised if she's even the nominee.

There's a reason there's 100 people in the republican field of candidates.   

There's blood in the water.   Doesn't matter which of the candidates on stage at 5 pm or 9 the other day.   Stand any of them up...

On the other hand,  Dems start out with 47% of the low information vote.    The LIV better show up... or it's game over.   
Im countin on the LiV crowd stayin home on the couch,cuz their favorite mulatto  :lol wasn't runnin  :koolaid like they did last time,which handed Senate back to Rinos.Fairly predictable they will be too lazy to even vote for tehGolden Goose EBT card layin Marxist Lib Dems  :laugh:

Libs  :bananbang Trump       :banana NED  :lol

:popcorn
Michigan Wolverines

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 09:02:35 am »
Typo alert. 40*
How was he polling early vs. Ford in 75? Obviously it's a completely different dynamic considering he was battling the incumbent from his own party. So I guess my question is, how did you come to that comparison of 5%?

Walker isn't exactly calling for a new republican party but he can excite the base.

Reagan was for amnesty for illegal immigrants, how do you think that would play in today's GOP?

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 09:42:00 am »
We shall seek new ways to integrate refugees into our society without nurturing their dependence on welfare. Can't tell me the base wouldn't get behind that.

Tip Oneill was a boob. IRCA was passed with a lot of bipartisan support. You know, back before the Democrats were batshit crazy and lawless.

required employers to attest to their employees’ immigration status;
    made it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants knowingly;
    legalized certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants, and;
    legalized illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates were required to prove that they were not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 1982, and that they possessed minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.

I don't know Reagan's position on immigration at this point in his primary fights but I would even be able to get behind his 86 IRCA.

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 11:23:46 am »
We shall seek new ways to integrate refugees into our society without nurturing their dependence on welfare. Can't tell me the base wouldn't get behind that.

Tip Oneill was a boob. IRCA was passed with a lot of bipartisan support. You know, back before the Democrats were batshit crazy and lawless.

legalized illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates were required to prove that they were not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 1982, and that they possessed minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.

I don't know Reagan's position on immigration at this point in his primary fights but I would even be able to get behind his 86 IRCA.

What part of the GOP are you having a hard time understanding.  You might agree with Reagan's immigration but a huge percentage of the primary voters don't.  These are people who think that if an immigrant shows up to the hospital in full cardiac arrest, the doctors should throw him out on the street.

So like I said before, Reagan isn't drawing more than 5% in the polls if he is in the primary in 2015. 

Do you even want me to start talking about the handful of times he raised taxes?

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 11:29:22 am »

This is a new and shiny argument that Libtards pull out regarding this amnesty shit.   Reagan wasn't pro-anesty... he did this as part of a deal with the dems that got him some funding for the arms race against the USSR.   I'm guessing that's an argument BPTard has entered into this.

Times are different now Libtards.  Reagan and the Bushes let some illegals in. ..  now it's time to stop letting them in.

http://kylewingfield.blog.ajc.com/2014/11/17/the-reagan-amnesty-gotcha-that-isnt/
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 11:38:41 am »
These are people who think that if an immigrant shows up to the hospital in full cardiac arrest, the doctors should throw him out on the street.

This just simply isn't true but I trust that you've got your finger on the pulse of the GOP base.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 11:43:02 am »
:lol People who accuse people of being without compassion while dealing in baby parts ad funding a holocaust against unborn black children.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 11:43:11 am »
This just simply isn't true but I trust that you've got your finger on the pulse of the GOP base.

The guy leading in the primary basically said all people here illegally are rapists and murderers.  It isn't hard to understand where the primary voter stands on this issue.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 11:56:59 am »
:lol People who accuse people of being without compassion while dealing in baby parts ad funding a holocaust against unborn black children.

Holocausts happen.  Lots of them, lots of times. Might as well be welfare babies for once.  'sayin
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2015, 12:01:05 pm »
The guy leading in the primary basically said all people here illegally are rapists and murderers.  It isn't hard to understand where the primary voter stands on this issue.

More evidence you don't have a clue about how the base feels about issues.

Trump isn't leading the polls on his immigration stance. He's leading because he's telling career politicians to go fvck themselves. Trump is polling well because he's bringing issues to light and not allowing said career politicians to give lameduck, talking point answers. 

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • The chat is always better when I am around
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2015, 01:07:23 pm »

Trump isn't leading the polls on his immigration stance. He's leading because he's telling career politicians to go fvck themselves. Trump is polling well because he's bringing issues to light and not allowing said career politicians to give lameduck, talking point answers.

He's also leading because he's on TV a lot for saying inflammatory things.  Exposure does has something to do with polling.
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

JohnPaul

• -Member-
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 05:57:14 pm »
He's also leading because he's on TV a lot for saying inflammatory things.  Exposure does has something to do with polling.
^^^^^^^:lol :lol :lol :lol ^^^^^^^^^^^
 So Rick Perry and Jeb Bush should start saying "inflammatory things" to get more tv exposure and lead in the polls ??

Turd Clueless-on :lol :lol

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 07:46:51 pm »
^^^^^^^:lol :lol :lol :lol ^^^^^^^^^^^
 So Rick Perry and Jeb Bush should start saying "inflammatory things" to get more tv exposure and lead in the polls ??

Turd Clueless-on :lol :lol

Mike Huckabee already has and he has risen in the polls
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 08:10:10 pm »

...and posturing by telling career politicians to go fvck themselves is a fvckING weak take used since day 1 in ancient Greece when democracy started. HE IS WEAK. only the walking dead would vote for this fool.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans