Author Topic: Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems  (Read 2533 times)

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
Re: Trump VS. Trembling Herd of GOP Rinos + Marxist Lib Dems
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 03:06:35 pm »
- it's just simple minded dense yellow-toothed imbeciles like you who put those words in his mouth.
:lol Vic finally made me laugh...took a while.
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 03:09:02 pm »
I would like to get Meghan Kelly, a bottle of her favorite booze, a camcorder, and a case of poprocks alone in a hotel room.  :lol  :banana
:lol poprocks

I'm sure testudo has thoughts on that subject.
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 04:29:20 pm »
It's an experience   you won't soon forget.    I'm considering just putting my pentikos in a bag of poprocks and adding water.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2015, 05:00:55 pm »
I'm going to get another tattoo on my other testicle.   I'd imagine it's the same sensation.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 07:15:59 pm »
Trump is going to single handedly give the election to Bernie or Hillary, either by winning the primary and killing the GOP, or by running as a third party candidate and syphoning off enough potential votes to hand the White House to the Dem candidate who only gets 47% of the popular vote (see: Perot, Ross 1992)
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2015, 07:26:32 pm »
Dem's have lost 1000's of seats across the country in the last 8 years.    From US Congress, to state houses,  to local Dog Catcher.   

It won't happen again.   Hillary lost to a new comer in '06.   She will lose again.   Personally I'll be surprised if she's even the nominee.

There's a reason there's 100 people in the republican field of candidates.   

There's blood in the water.   Doesn't matter which of the candidates on stage at 5 pm or 9 the other day.   Stand any of them up...

On the other hand,  Dems start out with 47% of the low information vote.    The LIV better show up... or it's game over.   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2015, 07:37:27 pm »
Don't underestimate the so called "low information voters" showing up in droves for Bernie.  Free stuff always drives people getting out of the house.

And Trump isn't capable of winning a majority in the general election.  To well known already, too polarizing, too thin skinned.  Remember, all the polls he is leading in are of potential Republican primary voters.

And we are still 6 months away from Iowa and New Hampshire
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2015, 07:39:11 pm »
Tudo, you're naive or blind if you think a Republican wins POTUS.  Independent voters, the ones who actually decide the elections, are not voting R.

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 07:49:54 pm »
Tudo, you're naive or blind if you think a Republican wins POTUS.  Independent voters, the ones who actually decide the elections, are not voting R.

Not for nothing but Scott Walker obviously won a lot of independent votes if not democrats during his reelection and recall election. I know it's 30 years ago but Reagan dominated with democrats.

The problem the circus car has right now is exciting the base. See: McCain and Romney. I didn't vote either of those pukes. Not that my vote in California really matters much in the Presidential race.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:52:07 pm by Justin NoCal »
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2015, 07:54:49 pm »
Not sure it is decided a dem wins.

Hillary does not seem able to energize her base, I don't see her getting independents either. 

Also these elections are very cyclical. Neither party has shown the ability to hang on much beyond two terms.  I think the dems have a good shot but I would not say they have it. 

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2015, 08:26:08 pm »
"independent" is a euphemism for "liberal."  They gonna have to show up.   Right now they ain't gonna show up...  Obama will have to endorse biden and they need another crisis to get them to show.

What would be funny,  and sew the deal up is if Michelle Obama ran for president..   game over there too.   It would be over... but she doesn't want to live in la casa de blanca anymoar..

I'l be surprised if Hillary is anywhere in the equation.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2015, 08:28:41 pm »
Not for nothing but Scott Walker obviously won a lot of independent votes if not democrats during his reelection and recall election. I know it's 30 years ago but Reagan dominated with democrats.

The problem the circus car has right now is exciting the base. See: McCain and Romney. I didn't vote either of those pukes. Not that my vote in California really matters much in the Presidential race.

I'm talking about today though.  Favorability ratings show all repubs under water.  The current group is too extreme.  It's good for the base, but not the general election.   Sure, a lot can happen but ad long as Hillary is not caught in bed with an illegal immigrant minor, she's not going to lose to any of these R's. 

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2015, 08:31:34 pm »
Indies always show up.  They're the educated voter, not pandering to a party platform.  The liberal base ate the ones who don't vote, but the indies always vote....and they'll pull 2 to 1 in favor of any D over this group of R's.  I'll bet the house. 

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2015, 08:35:35 pm »
They are really not...   but one things for sure.

We are gonna find out.

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »

The problem with your analogy is that if Reagan ran in the republican primary right now, he would be polling below 5%.