Author Topic: Actress Ellen Page v. Ted Cruz  (Read 704 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
Re: Actress Ellen Page v. Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 04:56:24 pm »
Typical Hollywood elitist useful idiot. Cruz took that bitch to school.  :lol
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 05:34:40 pm »
I respect Ted Cruz alot.. He's one of the few congressmen who does what he says he will do.

I totally lost interest in Ellen Page... I thought she was cool in the movie "Super" , but I won't watch her flicks anymore.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 06:57:00 am »

Ted Cruz takes idiots to school.   

He's my Candidate.  Won't get the nom.   But might get VP.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 09:32:28 am »
I didn't see it happen or read about it, but I heard Cruz absolutely destroyed her dumb ass.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 01:10:51 pm »
fvck Ellen Page and the horse she rode in on. In fact, fvck all of Hollywood.  The most believable explanation for many of the destructive trends in politics, economics, morality, and other key areas over the past several decades is that a secretive, incredibly pot smoking, coke sniffing, well-organized movement has been striving relentlessly to represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise.  I and many others are done with Hollywood's effrontive indoctrination and political agendazation of the entertainment industry.  I am fed up with Hollywood's coprolalia. It's safe to say that Ted Cruz is fed up as well, which is another reason that I am praying for him to win the Republican nomination.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 01:11:58 pm »
fvck Ellen Page and the horse she rode in on. In fact, fvck all of Hollywood.  The most believable explanation for many of the destructive trends in politics, economics, morality, and other key areas over the past several decades is that a secretive, incredibly pot smoking, coke sniffing, well-organized movement has been striving relentlessly to represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise.  I and many others are done with Hollywood's effrontive indoctrination and political agendazation of the entertainment industry.  I am fed up with Hollywood's coprolalia. It's safe to say that Ted Cruz is fed up as well, which is another reason that I am praying for him to win the Republican nomination.

Uhh, wat?
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 01:19:40 pm »

You're a Hollywood blockbuster of shitty :lol
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • -Nutter-
  • The chat is always better when I am around
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 02:15:29 pm »

Whoah being drunk and having a stroke at the same time :lol
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 02:30:34 pm »
Matthews asked the network correspondent, who was live on scene, if "any black people were there.""I have not seen any today that have come out for Donald Trump," Tur responded."[They are] normal looking people, who have normal looking opinions on things," the intrepid Tur observed.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 03:17:26 pm »

I guess you enjoy being bored
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 04:24:34 pm »

:tinfoil hat
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 04:30:12 pm »
It's a joke guys...jeez.

See...http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • -Nutter-
  • The chat is always better when I am around
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 05:02:47 pm »
:lol a funnier joke is that we all think you are stupid enough to come up with it yourself
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.