Author Topic: This is just funny to me now  (Read 959 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
This is just funny to me now
« on: September 01, 2015, 02:14:44 pm »
Aw man, I give up.  I am no longer upset by these stories.  I'm finally starting to find them hilarious in their absurdity.  I mean, just look at that ridiculous picture.  You could tell me this was an article from The Onion or some kind of Mad TV skit and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

THIS IS YOUR LEFT.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/newly-transgender-student-decides-to-use-girls-bathroom-girl-students-protest/
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Re: This is just funny to me now
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 02:23:52 pm »
Pretty much how many of us feel about your shitty threads.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 02:29:25 pm »
Looks like Sandler in that Gap skit from SNL  :lol
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 02:32:43 pm »

The LEFT is just fvcking crazy... they dream up these little social experiments...and seem surprised by the outcome!!    It's :lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 02:47:00 pm »
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 05:33:54 pm »
You don't have to post every shitty click bait piece you stumble across here.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 12:09:42 am »
Oh brother...

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 02:16:30 pm »
Transgender is the new "Goth".  You know those confused loser teenagers who would dress in all black and walk around in Doc Martens looking like Marilyn Manson and talk about how the world sucks and they hate their parents and they're just being themselves and not conforming to people who would suppress their individuality - You can't tell me those loser Goths had something in their DNA or hormones that was making them act like that. No, they're just stupid kids looking for attention.  I'll concede that some transgender people really might have something going on with their bodies at a hormonal or chemical level, but I gurandamntee you that a lot of them do not, and it's just them getting ideas in their head, and the more society encourages them to do it, the more they will do it.

(SLIGHTLY UPDATED) http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/01/transgender-student-refuses-to-use-private-bathroom-after-girls-say-they-are-uncomfortable-heres-how-over-100-students-responded/

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 02:41:06 pm »
Refusing the use the gender neutral bathroom.

fvcking little prick won't even COMPROMISE.   He's just ridickulous

:rimshot
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 03:03:46 pm »
yo we got a cupple of these faggs in bel air high, they were makeup and talk about bras and shit. i want too kill them cuz there so faggety
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 03:05:25 pm »
dude i would hit that fagg in the picture whos wereing yellow so hard hit nose would explode into million of peaces and it would go strait into his brain and kill him
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 08:32:59 am »
smdh....
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 12:17:16 am »
A kindergarten - a f ucking kindergarten - in San Franqueersco has adopted "gender neutral" bathrooms.  "It's the way of the future".  F UCK. YOU.

#BizarroWorld

http://www.today.com/parents/san-francisco-elementary-school-creates-gender-neutral-bathrooms-t42341

p.s. Remember when all this transgender talk was starting to pick up steam about half a year ago, and SnaIQeyes would routinely ask "How does it bother you, how does it affect your life?"     
Well, here's how.  A moronic fantasyland-living dope like SnaIQeyes lacks the foresight to see that it would lead to shit like this but the rest of us with actual vision could see it coming from a mile away.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:19:56 am by VicNocal »

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2015, 02:10:50 am »

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 09:16:09 am »
Gender-nuetral single-stall restrooms. This is earth-shattering news. Nice find. :uhh
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo