Author Topic: More fun with lefties...  (Read 2559 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: More fun with lefties...
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 11:01:08 am »

Shit press being stupid   Seen my chimpout foto?

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 11:05:31 am »
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • The chat is always better when I am around
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 11:06:56 am »
Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 11:17:15 am »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

testudo

• Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 12:51:52 pm »

:lol   Having "Egg Hunts"   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• Amberlamp Driver
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:35:37 am by testudo »

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Re: More fun with lefties... "we don't serve your kindn here" edition
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 03:17:24 pm »
"We don't serve your kind here."    :lol   

Arby’s apologizes for refusing to serve cop

http://nypost.com/2015/09/02/arbys-apologizes-for-refusing-to-serve-cop/

Lefties.... :lol

How does this have anything to do with the left or the right?  Is disdain for police officers a political stance?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 04:16:05 pm »
Yes, because a white cop shot the gentle giant Mike Brown for no other reason than for being black. Reverends Jesse, Al, and Barack told me so.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 04:28:21 pm »
Yeah dog.. you really lost me here.   This administration is OBVIOUSLY fueling the anti-police,   #BLM    shit...

Obama did it from the outset of his presidency..    "Cambridge Police Acted Stupidly"   to   Ferguson  to Baltimore.

Obama tried to nominate a lawyer to the AG's office who defended a cop killer Gratis.    He was not approved..  Even with a democratic lead congress at the time.

Man..    I wonder sometimes.

testudo

• Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 04:48:26 pm »

Jeff in Tucson's facebook.   Loller.

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2015, 05:46:53 pm »
It's funny to me that you believe every single action, even those by young punk Arby's employee, is politically motivated.  Not everybody is as wound up as you are about politics.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 06:16:59 pm »
You can't tell me that these sheep are not influenced by the bullshit that they read everyday on social media and see in the news.  This was probably some white kid from the burbs that never had a run in with the law ever.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2015, 06:33:47 pm »
Especially when the President of the freaking USA is out there fanning the flames as testudo said, from Cambridge thing to flying out there personally to sing Amaaaaazing Graaace at that funeral.  Dude's been race-obsessed from the start - there was also that long spiel he told some years ago about how his white grandma was slightly racist, etc   Dude just never shuts the f uck up about it and he's got a bunch of people doing the same.

The latest Outrage Du Jour is some ridiculous bullshit about the guy who writes James Bond novels saying he didn't think Idris Elba (Stringer Bell from THE WIRE), even though a good actor, would fit the role of Bond because he's too rough and too street, as opposed to another black actor who he thought would be a better choice.  That's the same shit as me saying "I don't see Tom Hardy as Bond because he's too rough/street for the role; I think Michael Fassbender would be better."   But nooo, dipshits all over the country cried foul and said "street" was just whiteman code for n-word and made the dude apologize.  Shit is out of control - the white man is under attack from everywhere and he's just supposed to take it because he's some kind of privileged oppressor or something.

Same shit goes with this whole national movement against this supposed epidemic of cops who go around killing black people just for being black.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 08:59:45 pm »
Especially when the President of the freaking USA is out there fanning the flames as testudo said, from Cambridge thing to flying out there personally to sing Amaaaaazing Graaace at that funeral.  Dude's been race-obsessed from the start - there was also that long spiel he told some years ago about how his white grandma was slightly racist, etc   Dude just never shuts the f uck up about it and he's got a bunch of people doing the same.

The latest Outrage Du Jour is some ridiculous bullshit about the guy who writes James Bond novels saying he didn't think Idris Elba (Stringer Bell from THE WIRE), even though a good actor, would fit the role of Bond because he's too rough and too street, as opposed to another black actor who he thought would be a better choice.  That's the same shit as me saying "I don't see Tom Hardy as Bond because he's too rough/street for the role; I think Michael Fassbender would be better."   But nooo, dipshits all over the country cried foul and said "street" was just whiteman code for n-word and made the dude apologize.  Shit is out of control - the white man is under attack from everywhere and he's just supposed to take it because he's some kind of privileged oppressor or something.

Same shit goes with this whole national movement against this supposed epidemic of cops who go around killing black people just for being black.

isn't he part african american, just askin'?

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans