Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 2781 times)

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
Where are they now?
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:41:24 am »
What famous people do you know?

Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 06:52:01 am »
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 07:36:06 am »
I know walt williams
Jerrod Mustaff
And I knew Manute Bol  ....on TV you couldn't see them,   but up close he had those tribal scars on his face and  forehead.   He has two little brothers that aren't nearly as tall as him but are rim shaking dunkers good ball players.

I know number of politicians.     And I know Brendan Sullivan.    He's the lawyer  that represented Oliver North.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 08:58:15 am »
Nobody believes any of that.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:59:46 am »
I feel like this was a bait thread just to get testudo to lie about a bunch more shit.

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 09:07:20 am »
it worked.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 10:34:31 am »
:lol who would make that up?    You don't probably even know who Jerrod Mustaf is.     

It's not like I'm claiming to know Dennis Hopper,  Bob Seger,  and Sonny and Cher.   

fvck sake.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 10:39:25 am »
:lol who would make that up?    You don't probably even know who Jerrod Mustaf is.     

Played for Maryland hoops, right? I'm not sure that having a freshman-level class with the guy is exactly like "knowing" him. Doubt you were hanging out at his apartment.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 10:44:43 am »
Played for Maryland hoops, right? I'm not sure that having a freshman-level class with the guy is exactly like "knowing" him. Doubt you were hanging out at his apartment.

Ok.      Well... he was in the dorms.....

What if I told you he dislocated my pinkie finger in a pick up basketball game in Cole field house?    Or PM me your stupid phone number I'll have him call you.   

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 10:58:03 am »
Ok.      Well... he was in the dorms.....

What if I told you he dislocated my pinkie finger in a pick up basketball game in Cole field house?    Or PM me your stupid phone number I'll have him call you.   

I would say you were nowhere near good enough to play in pickup games with those guys, especially since you probably were an undersized post with a weak jumper. :lol Lefty would've taken one look at you and yanked him off the court.

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 10:59:27 am »
I used to play pepper with Jason Frasor :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 11:13:46 am »
I would say you were nowhere near good enough to play in pickup games with those guys, especially since you probably were an undersized post with a weak jumper. :lol Lefty would've taken one look at you and yanked him off the court.

I was a tremendously good ball player could dunk in flip flops....   but was not a good outside shooter....   which doesn't work for making basketball a career especally at 6-3.    But yes.    I played with those guys.   And I'm blessed to have done so.   And they are personal friends.   

That's it.

Now let's talk about you.    Have you ever stepped out on a basketball court being 6-3 and everyone else is 6-9 and above?     

No?   that's what I thought.   Run along now.

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 11:18:23 am »
i know tito ortiz, all the kardashians, mathew mcconahey, sum more acters, rock stars, and mma fiters
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 11:18:40 am »
I was a tremendously good ball player could dunk in flip flops....   but was not a good outside shooter....   which doesn't work for making basketball a career especally at 6-3.    But yes.    I played with those guys.   And I'm blessed to have done so.   And they are personal friends.   

That's it.

Now let's talk about you.    Have you ever stepped out on a basketball court being 6-3 and everyone else is 6-9 and above?     

No?   that's what I thought.   Run along now.

Unsurprisingly, you seem a little full of yourself. Tremendously good players played D-I ball before becoming NBA all stars. The only thing you're tremendously good at is hyperbole. :lol
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:20:56 am by Saluki »

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 11:43:01 am »
I met sinbad at this place called lolos chicken and waffles in Phoenix once. He was a cool guy and he had a sweat towel on his shoulder
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي