Author Topic: Something Happened And I Start Thread About It  (Read 431 times)

Turd Ferguson

• PITNCC Martyr
  • -Nutter-
  • The chat is always better when I am around
Something Happened And I Start Thread About It
« on: October 23, 2015, 12:10:14 pm »
Geez looeez.

I was walking from one place to another place for a snow cone and an RC Cola.

And a bleeping paramedic was parked behind the coffee shop.... I said "Hello"   His freaking door was ajar.....

"What is your occupation?"  I answered.
"What is the land speed on an unladen swallow?"  I answered.

Dude I can assure you I'm not who you think I am.  Floored me up.  Took my blood pressure. Thank imaginary dude in the sky I took a beta blocker this morning.

Bro.  Srsly.

Turd - I have never really bought into the genius that is Turd.  I know he is well loved and considered a great poster.  His brand of humor just doesn't do it for me.

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Something Happened And I Start Thread About It
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 12:11:52 pm »
cool storawwww fvck it
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:53 pm »

My stalkers...carve a better man out of soap...shoot Canadians...my stalkers....carve a...
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 12:21:17 pm »
And herein lies the real problem with Stucknut.

Somebody starts a thread.  Threads are started to get replies.  Replies are necessary for the boards to exist.

And after the original post, some fvcking douchenugget thinking he's clever pines in with "Cool story, brah".
Cool story brah?  Really, that's the best you can offer?  Cool story brah? 

You really want to know why this place is on life support?  Read this thread.

Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

We all turned into a bunch of fvcking Tard Fagersons
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 12:22:16 pm »
And herein lies the real problem with Stucknut.

Somebody starts a thread.  Threads are started to get replies.  Replies are necessary for the boards to exist.

And after the original post, some fvcking douchenugget thinking he's clever pines in with "Cool story, brah".
Cool story brah?  Really, that's the best you can offer?  Cool story brah? 

You really want to know why this place is on life support?  Read this thread.

Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

We all turned into a bunch of fvcking Tard Fagersons

Total Tard Fagerson post :nono Quit urining the site, Steeb
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 12:23:48 pm »
RACK fvckING VELOCET.

CALLED IT BACK IN 2006:

This is the slowest roll call thread I've ever seen.  And it is good to see FRAG is still alive, if not posting.

Tempus fugit, mang.  I recall a time that seems not so long ago that we were calling Rome fans from newsgroups, SCI &II old skool.
Now the third iteration generation is considered that.

Though I'm not exactly a well known poster (I never did rack up big post totals) I've been around long enough to qualify for "old skool", I guess.

Well I'm gonna dispense a little advice to any n00bs aspiring to smacker status:  don't lose sight of what makes this pastime fun.

Look at ppanther's post above.  "Message board boredom" ? And why is that? She's been posting since before SCIII, but does that have to mean everything?  If you're new, you have no idea what a great smacker ppanther is.  But now she can barely get motivated to show up even.  What changed, smack itself or ppanther's perspective?  The latter, mainly.

Two things have worked together to undermine the enthusiasm for smack in a lot of long time posters. One, the untenable notion of smack having to be completely "fresh" every time out.  Sure, the pimp in the box has a point with respect to encourgaing folks to have their game be as fresh as possible, but I think that whole trip is far less important than his "have a take and do not suck" commandment (something even the most avid Rome-haytas would invoke back in the day).  The sad fact is a massive wave of apathy crashed down upon the community because people would post something as smack and some bozo would chime in with some variation..."that's old, that's not fresh, that's been done, yadda yadda". The person posting the smack had to put a little effort into it, even if it was just searching for a funny pic.  But the bozo had to post only one fukkin line to counter it and unfortunately, it counted as refutation in the minds of the mostly jaded crew.  It is true that the FORMS of smack were being recycled. So the second thing is, more and more people bought into the whole "it's not fresh, therefore it is not tight smack" extreme trip even though that thinking was eliminating whole fukking categories of smack from consideration.  People just stopped trying when that became rampant.  What SHOULD have happened was something like the "that's not fresh" parrots should have been roundly piled upon every single time. For example, folks used to use uglypeople.com a lot.  It was good for a laugh every time it was done well, meaning someone would find just the right fukked up greel to represent a certain poster. Sure, the tactic failed on occassion but that's true of all forms of smack, win some, lose some.  But the fate of that more widespread form was nothing like some others...  for example, EuroClone, one of the best ever, took a comic strip and photoshopped the thing so that the dialogue balloons were changed to the story smack he was running in one of our SmackOffs.   Great stuff, funny as hell.  Well, along comes some utter fukking douchebag who says nothing more than "that's been done."  Followed by some of the idiot parrots as well.  Of course Euro's effort was racked by those who understand smack, but the AD/HD dumbfukks  outnumbered the racks! I never saw Euro or anyone else use that tactic again after that.  Why go to the effort?

Its a good thing the 'Skins coaching staff doesn't fall into this sort of thinking-trap during staff meetings:

Gibbs: ok, I think at this point we can probably catch them being aggressive and we'll run an end-around to keep 'em honest...

Saunders: no, that's been done.

Gibbs: hmmmm, yeah but... ok a flea flicker or HB option play...

Saunders: no, can't do those either. They've been done.

Gibbs: (exasperated) well then we'll run the ball...

Saunders: nope

Gibbs: pass

Saunders: Not fresh, sorry...

Its a good thing great artists and scientists kept at it and didn't fall prey to the words of that possible asshole who wants the completely unique at all times.

Ass: watcha doin'?

Picasso: painting!....?

Ass: sorry, that's been done.

Picasso: Oh, you're right, what was I thinking? I'll cease this right fukking now.

You get the picture.  Bottom line is, though there may be a finite number of the forms of smack, there are far more possibilities for instances of good smack run when you factor in many motivated individuals and their creativity.  Keep the goal in mind: laughs.  Once upon a time one could check in on SCIII at roughly 3:00 pm every day and find pages 1-3 loaded with side-splitting funny threads. I shit you not.  At those times, there was a high percentage of folks wanting to contribute and the whiny naysayers were an insignificant minimum.  You can have that here at the board of the next generation of smackdom.  Don't have the expectation that everything that qualifies as epic has to be completely unique in all respects and you'll avoid our mistakes of the past...

velocet 
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 12:58:02 pm »

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 02:09:06 pm »
hey Turd, here's a neat trick.  If you don't like the questions or the topics of the threads don't read them.  The name of the subforum is the Jim Rome Show.  I know maybe the small cells that make up your brain might have a hard time working together to process that chain of information, but try.  For instance, if you don't want to read things about the Yankees you shouldn't click on a forum entitled 'Yankees Baseball'.   If you don't want to read information about small brained, douchebag tards, don't click on a forum named turd ferguson.  Glad I could help, brainiac.
Now go suck some more dick.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 02:17:15 pm »
Reed Justin, Turd and jorge constantly whining about how shitty everyone and everything is in here tells me that the 3 of them should just fvck off and start their own website
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 02:18:14 pm »
Reed Justin, Turd and jorge constantly whining about how shitty everyone and everything is in here tells me that the 3 of them should just fvck off and start their own website

copy pasting your own malt :lol
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 02:19:50 pm »
Reed Justin, Turd and jorge constantly whining about how shitty everyone and everything is in here tells me that the 3 of them should just fvck off and die
FTFY
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

PlaynWithDummies

• Why am I still just a
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 08:12:48 pm »
I use to like jorge too  :'(
Green Bay PackersToronto Maple Leafs
If you're bored I've got a whole bunch of off's you can go fvck.

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 08:28:24 pm »

Wait, was that an SiT malt? Canadians and stuffed animals/muppets confuse me  ???

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2015, 06:11:54 pm »
I'm a pro slalom skier and you better be f*cking glad i'm here.  because if i'm not here, you got f*cking nothing in the way of a pro athlete here at stucknut --- at least as far as i know, maybe they are here.  you can't do what i did and you never will in your lifetime.  most likely, none of your descendants will either, at least for 500 years.  that's what you need to face.  you get on your knees and take my scepter into your mouth.  then i'll decide if i want to answer your question.  i'm under no obligation to answer your questioning.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2015, 10:22:17 pm »
I find your ideas intruiging, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes