Author Topic: I need Snake  (Read 1318 times)

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
I need Snake
« on: October 28, 2015, 11:40:39 pm »
I am very confused.  I have a friend on facebook and he has chosen to go dressed up this year as Justin Bieber.  Which is first all of a pretty stupid choice but whatever makes him happy right. 

Now the problem is the guy is black which isn't too big of a problem you can still dress up.  Well except he went whiteface.  That's right, he had the audacity to apply white paint to his face and use this a costume to dress up.  Obviously we all know this is very racist and wrong so I expected to find so many comments demanding he apologize for demeaning white people.  Yet no one has done.  Some more searching and I find he has not had to provide an apology or anything. 

What the hell, explain this to me. 

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: I need Snake
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 02:30:58 am »
People are retarded.

If I go dressed up as Lil Wayne, you bet your ass I'm gonna paint black skin on myself, for the same reason that if if I went dressed as the devil, I'd apply red skin.

Somewhere along the way, the idiotic "enlightened liberal opinion makers" decided that painting your skin black is the equivalent of "blackface", like in those old time minstrel shows - a totally different thing.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 07:20:39 am »
FP's friend clearly does not understand the plight of the white trash. He needs to immerse himself in the WT culture and witness first hand the people he is mocking. He's clearly never walked in the WalMart bargain hightop shoes of the WT. The daily struggles of not knowing from where their next can of PBR, bottle of Mountain Dew or spoonful of tuna casserole will come. I honestly hope he never finds himself on an episode of Cops or at a triple bill concert of Warrant, White Lion and Poison.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 08:04:35 am »
:lol Grown men dressing up for Halloween
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 08:05:20 am »
people like snake are trying to make a better world   :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 09:04:31 am »
FP's friend clearly does not understand the plight of the white trash. He needs to immerse himself in the WT culture and witness first hand the people he is mocking. He's clearly never walked in the WalMart bargain hightop shoes of the WT. The daily struggles of not knowing from where their next can of PBR, bottle of Mountain Dew or spoonful of tuna casserole will come. I honestly hope he never finds himself on an episode of Cops or at a triple bill concert of Warrant, White Lion and Poison.

Actually he is mocking all white people, not just the white trash. 

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 10:36:01 am »
Actually he is mocking all white people, not just the white trash.

My bad....Bieber was born of white trash.

A-S-S-U-M-E
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Laser Wang

• Pussy Eater
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 11:28:17 am »
Is your long term plan to passive aggressively get your friend to join Stucknut so that he may stumble upon this post and realize that you were offended?
North Carolina Tar HeelsHouston AstrosCharlotte HornetsBaltimore RavensCalgary Flames

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 12:35:36 pm »
I did invite him to join. 

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 12:38:35 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 02:06:16 pm »
People are retarded.

If I go dressed up as Lil Wayne, you bet your ass I'm gonna paint black skin on myself, for the same reason that if if I went dressed as the devil, I'd apply red skin.

Somewhere along the way, the idiotic "enlightened liberal opinion makers" decided that painting your skin black is the equivalent of "blackface", like in those old time minstrel shows - a totally different thing.

MAMMY!!!!!!!
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 02:15:41 pm »
Well black people don't have a history of dressing up in white paint to crest negative stereotypes of white people.
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 02:44:25 pm »
Well black people don't have a history of dressing up in white paint to crest negative stereotypes of white people.

Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 02:51:09 pm »
Wow. That is incredibly racist.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 07:35:53 pm »
I am very confused.  I have a friend on facebook and he has chosen to go dressed up this year as Justin Bieber.  Which is first all of a pretty stupid choice but whatever makes him happy right. 

Now the problem is the guy is black which isn't too big of a problem you can still dress up.  Well except he went whiteface.  That's right, he had the audacity to apply white paint to his face and use this a costume to dress up.  Obviously we all know this is very racist and wrong so I expected to find so many comments demanding he apologize for demeaning white people.  Yet no one has done.  Some more searching and I find he has not had to provide an apology or anything. 

What the hell, explain this to me.

explanation...until young white supremacists like you live to get your head bashed in with a hammer like black men and women had to tolerate for no apparent reason 50 years ago and back....THEN you will understand. fvckhead, you have no CLUE as to have that fear in your mind that some fat fvcking white slob can pound you down, and walk away... getting away with it without any consequences...do i need to go on? no, you'll laugh it off and say that was soooo many years ago. doesn't matter, people remember. i do.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans