Poll

How do you wear your lid?

Flat
Curved

Author Topic: Flat or Curved?  (Read 642 times)

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Re: Flat or Curved?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 09:06:09 am »
I was going to say that.   Remove the fvcking tags and stickers except for the little hologram. 

Saluki,  I don't care how other dudes wear their hats.    But flat brim looks retawded.  That's all.

Relax and try to enjoy this pacle for once.     Your negativity lately...   is just .. .unnecessary.   Save bandwidth by not sharing every single negative thought you have on every trivial matter.

fvck off
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 10:28:22 am »
I don't wear a hat unless I am going to a ballgame because I am not bald  :lol
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 03:25:12 pm »
I've never understood why a man would give a shit about how another man wears a hat.

Because it's not about the hat, it's that if you see a guy with a flat-brimmed hat with stickers on it, you know he is nothing but a mere sheep who just follows whatever trends are "cool" or "anti-establishment" at the moment. You know damn well he wasn't wearing his hat like that 5 years earlier, so what changed?  Oh right, he probably saw some Lil Jeezy or Trey Murder rap video where they were wearing their hats like that. 
Flat brim guy probably also considers himself to be "hard" and "street", when in reality he's most likely a gigantic pussy.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 03:29:53 pm »
Still don't understand why you give a shit and also don't understand who made you the arbiter of authentic. People follow trends. WGAF?
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 03:32:37 pm »
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston