Author Topic: lmao Donald Trump - moron of the year  (Read 9128 times)

PlaynWithDummies

• Why am I still just a
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
lmao Donald Trump - moron of the year
« on: December 07, 2015, 04:30:29 pm »
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-12072015-htmlstory.html#85257690

Donald Trump on Monday called for all Muslims to be barred entry into the United States for an indefinite period of time, issuing a statement saying that “people that believe only in Jihad” need to be excluded.

The statement is the latest in a steady escalation of Trump’s rhetoric about Muslims and immigrants in general. Over the weekend, he said that at least some Muslims already in the U.S. should be “tracked.”
Green Bay PackersToronto Maple Leafs
If you're bored I've got a whole bunch of off's you can go fvck.

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: lmao Donald Trump - moron of the year
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 04:55:01 pm »
Meanwhile, from Canada's PM

Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 05:05:54 pm »
Yeah, tracking possible terrorist suspects is just plain stupid.  :uhh

Yet the NSA and our government has absolutely no problem tracking the phone calls and texts of everyday U.S. citizens.

US citizen ----->  :bananbang <----- US government
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Six-Pack-Jack

• Brewmaster-in-Training
  • -Member-
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 05:16:52 pm »
You are Canadian STFU
Notre Dame Fighting IrishNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York JetsNew York Islanders

PlaynWithDummies

• Why am I still just a
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 05:21:01 pm »
You are Canadian STFU
and what is your point ballmuncher

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 06:02:52 pm »
JFC nows she'd gotta leave her snail trails all over this forum?

I could put up with ViQ and Testudo, but now I can no longer come here to hide.

fvck you, Stucknut
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

PlaynWithDummies

• Why am I still just a
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 07:05:20 pm »
sorry about your luck Dog, but I have posted in every forum at one time or another.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 12:46:33 am »
Why don't Muslims just stay in their corner of the world?  Problem solved.
Where were all these Muslims back in the day, before this country was built and before all the streets were already nice and paved for them?  I don't recall them being a hurry to move over here back then.

It's like if you go up to somebody with a really big house and tell him "Hey, you and generations of your family built up this nice big house - you have plenty of room to spare, see that family that's out there on the street?  You have to move them into your house and let them live with you.  And then once they're in, they're going to rearrange some of your furniture to suit their own tastes, and cook some of their food and take over the TV to watch some of the shows they like to watch, and you must accomodate them.  Also, they will deserve equal treatment in your house as your own flesh & blood children, and because they're now living under your roof, they are to be considered equally valuable members of the Smith family as the ones who are actually, you know, part of the Smith family.  Also, 1 of them is going to try to kill your kids, but it's only 1 of them.  Most of them are totally cool people, it's just 1 asshole among them - we don't know who it is though, but you have to let them come and live with you, because this house that your family built over the years and over generations is nice and comfy and it's not fair that they're on the street while you're in here. OK?"

Absurd.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 01:01:20 am »
A country isn't private property like a house. That's a really dumb analogy.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2015, 06:41:59 am »
Racist xenophobic bullshit. Pretty sure Vic is just trolling right now.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2015, 08:06:27 am »
A country isn't private property like a house. That's a really dumb analogy.

A country isn't property???   What is it then?  I don't understand why the left thinks it's a good idea to bring in a bunch of uneducated, unskilled workers and then double down with Syrian Refugees.

I mean I know what the DNC supports it.  but I don't understand why a US Citizen who is Democrat would support it.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Six-Pack-Jack

• Brewmaster-in-Training
  • -Member-
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 09:15:07 am »
Why don't Muslims just stay in their corner of the world?  Problem solved.
Where were all these Muslims back in the day, before this country was built and before all the streets were already nice and paved for them?  I don't recall them being a hurry to move over here back then.

It's like if you go up to somebody with a really big house and tell him "Hey, you and generations of your family built up this nice big house - you have plenty of room to spare, see that family that's out there on the street?  You have to move them into your house and let them live with you.  And then once they're in, they're going to rearrange some of your furniture to suit their own tastes, and cook some of their food and take over the TV to watch some of the shows they like to watch, and you must accomodate them.  Also, they will deserve equal treatment in your house as your own flesh & blood children, and because they're now living under your roof, they are to be considered equally valuable members of the Smith family as the ones who are actually, you know, part of the Smith family.  Also, 1 of them is going to try to kill your kids, but it's only 1 of them.  Most of them are totally cool people, it's just 1 asshole among them - we don't know who it is though, but you have to let them come and live with you, because this house that your family built over the years and over generations is nice and comfy and it's not fair that they're on the street while you're in here. OK?"

Absurd.

Absofvckinglutly!

Those that are here we should make them register and all be put in a database and make them prove they aren't fvcking jihadist. Or better yet maybe we can just ship them all back to their sand infested shit holes. There is no room for your sharia bullshit here this is America dammit!
Notre Dame Fighting IrishNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York JetsNew York Islanders

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
  • I lift things up and put them down
    • jeff13164
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2015, 09:24:31 am »
Imagine if someone was barred from buying a house in a certain neighborhood because of their religion.  The shit storm that erupted would stink the neighborhood for decades. 

Look, I'm all for taking whatever measures are necessary to try to keep terrorists out of here, but simply saying "No Muslims allowed" might be the dumbest thing ever uttered by a human being.  if a Muslim terrorist wants to get in that badly, he/she could lie and say they are a Buddhist. Or a Ukrainian Orthodox Presbyterian. Or whatever. Point is it won't help on it's own.

I, however, have no issue with simply using their religion as one part of the piece when determining whether a potential refugee (or any one else trying to get in here) should get in. One piece to go along with the other pieces to make a whole picture (although they could still lie about religion in that case too).

Lastly, to my Republican friends: I beg of you, do not allow this dipshit to be your nominee. You can't allow this to happen.  I would be receptive to almost anyone else (except maybe Carson who's just as batshit crazy, but quieter about it).     
Syracuse OrangeNew York MetsPhoenix SunsNew York Giants

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 09:32:07 am »
A country isn't property???   What is it then?  I don't understand why the left thinks it's a good idea to bring in a bunch of uneducated, unskilled workers and then double down with Syrian Refugees.

I mean I know what the DNC supports it.  but I don't understand why a US Citizen who is Democrat would support it.

Private property, dipshit. Forcing somebody to quarter somebody else in their private home probably violates the Third Amendment. So that's probably unconstitutional while immigration isn't. The neighborhood analogy works better. Your reading comprehension should work better, too.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:36:26 am by Saluki »
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo