Author Topic: It's Still a Minivan  (Read 404 times)

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
It's Still a Minivan
« on: January 12, 2016, 07:24:55 am »
It's a glorified taxi and it will never be cool, so don't try to tell us otherwise.  People buy these because they have to, not because they want to. Those include the ones that think posting nonstop on Facebook about their "perfect" family makes up for it. And the people who are overpaid to manufacture them who do nothing but complain about it, despite the fact it makes their miserable life possible. :lol

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-gets-first-glimpse-at-new-chrysler-pacifica-1.3398664

Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
Re: It's Still a Minivan
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 07:38:00 am »
I used to have a minivan back in HS. Bought it for $300.  It was actually pretty cool because I could load up a bunch of people and have a rolling party. It was not nice though, but it did have a CD player which was pwn back in 90-91.

Eventually the smell of beer, likker, piss, puke and secks could not be removed. Lots of good girls did lots of bad things in that bucket. I drove it for about a year and a half before rolling it on an I-75 off ramp.

Good times, good times.

Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 07:38:13 am »
Exactly.  When my ex-wife informed me she was pregnant with our third child my first thought, literally, was "Hello mini van".   :lol

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Jsc810

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 09:04:19 am »
When my daughters were small, I had a minivan. The thing was nice, automatic sliding doors are great when you have your arms full of groceries. 

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 09:40:45 am »
As a truck guy I always insisted on an SUV for the wife/kids. I ended up in one eventually because the deal was too good to pass up. Friend has a dealer license so auctions are a great way to save thousands if you know what to look for. Getting a fully loaded minivan for 7G less then the retail price swayed me to the darkside very quickly. Turned out to be awesome during the family years with kids, pets, hockey bags etc. Not to mention when my son was doing travel league baseball. I could not believe how much shit we could pack in that thing for a cross country trip. Also pretty good in winter conditions. No longer need one but for time it was an awesome vehicle to own.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Six-Pack-Jack

• Brewmaster-in-Training
  • -Member-
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 10:58:31 am »
They have there place, I understand why people with Kids would want one. I don't want one but I can understand what someone would.
Notre Dame Fighting IrishNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York JetsNew York Islanders

PlaynWithDummies

• Why am I still just a
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 03:31:22 pm »
I never owned a mini van, but I did own a hatchback.... I still have nightmares over that one.
Green Bay PackersToronto Maple Leafs
If you're bored I've got a whole bunch of off's you can go fvck.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 03:36:56 pm »
I never owned a mini van, but I did own a hatchback.... I still have nightmares over that one.

Thank goodness Canadian healthcare covered your surgery to remove it.

Oh, HATCHBACK.  I thought you were talking about your hunchback
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

PlaynWithDummies

• Why am I still just a
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 05:13:24 pm »
 :lol. You're an ass
Green Bay PackersToronto Maple Leafs
If you're bored I've got a whole bunch of off's you can go fvck.

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 05:47:11 pm »
uhh...

:uhh  :lol  :koolaid  Joe in ShitVan

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 07:31:38 pm »
I :lol at the pussy whipped guys who drive mini vans, especially when they are just going to work and dont even have the kids. It's like their wife sends them out in a rolling statement of how whipped he is. :lol
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 08:46:13 am »
we had a older model mini van (wood paneled) that mofo would get down the road!  the kids loved it because of all the room.  road that bitch til the wheels fell off.  traded it in for me a dodge dakota
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill