Author Topic: Seahawks fan gets pummeled at Cards game  (Read 548 times)

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
Seahawks fan gets pummeled at Cards game
« on: January 20, 2016, 09:59:48 pm »

At the Cards/Packers game no less, knowing he'd be sitting among some boozed up Cards fans.

Hate to say the guy asked for it, but he should have known better. :uhh
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: Seahawks fan gets pummeled at Cards game
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 10:09:52 pm »
Nice victim blaming there.

I don't see the Seahawk guy doing anything wrong in the video, but with everyone pointing him out before he gets jumped, he likely was causing trouble.  Still no reason to get beat up.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:16:23 am »
Seahawks fans are born pussys. But that's not their fault, it's just in their genes.

So, whenever a Seahawks fan tries to stand up for himself, its always gonna end badly for him/her.

For what it's worth, the Cardinal fans are out of line. It's like picking on a retard, and that is never cool.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:37:13 am »
I've seen fans (not at a Packer game mind you)who wear jerseys of neither team playing. I didn't understand it then and don't today. It was a Steelers fan at a Panthers/Giants game and I asked him why and he drunkenly said I'm a Steelers fan. I asked why he was even there and he couldn't really answer it at all. I know that Charlotte is a hotbed of Steelers fans. Many Steeler bars there and every other car has a Steelers sticker on it. Stay at home until the Steelers actually come to town and play.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Six-Pack-Jack

• Brewmaster-in-Training
  • -Member-
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 11:22:07 am »
 :lol @ Physically assaulting someone because they supprt for a different sports franchise than you.

:lol @ Wearing a Jersey to a sports event of a team which is not playing in said sports event. 
Notre Dame Fighting IrishNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York JetsNew York Islanders

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 02:00:38 pm »
:lol @ Physically assaulting someone because they supprt for a different sports franchise than you.

:lol @ Wearing a Jersey to a sports event of a team which is not playing in said sports event.

:lol Wearing a jersey
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 02:07:19 pm »
And then there's this guy:

Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 02:17:18 pm »
Can Vic get any worse at this?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 02:18:51 pm »
Can Vic get any worse at this?
:shh  He might take that as a challenge.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

JohnPaul

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 07:36:16 pm »
Throwing sucker punches at a guy with his back to you and surrounded by team Arizona  :police:
  Some of these idiot ,grown-up , wannabe , never - could be playas need to get their asses kicked .
hopefully they got the video of the brave guys throwing sucker punches .
  Give credit for the Hi-Yellow chick n others who tried to stop it  :drink

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 12:55:52 am »
Nice victim blaming there.

I don't see the Seahawk guy doing anything wrong in the video, but with everyone pointing him out before he gets jumped, he likely was causing trouble.  Still no reason to get beat up.

Not saying he deserved to get beat up, it's just to say that if you go into a team's stadium wearing the jersey of a heated division rival, you should expect to be sitting among boozed up fans who might have a problem with you and that something bad could happen. Didn't deserve what happened to him if he wasn't causing any trouble, but bad judgment on his part to be there wearing a Seahawks jersey, especially when the Seahawks weren't even playing in the game. 
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 11:29:43 pm »
Even living in Scottsdale, I can't call myself a Cardinals fan.  They sucked donkey poo for way too long to erase that stain.  And again, I will admit that Seattle fans love coming to Arizona for the games.  They travel very well.  Must be the weather down here in the Fall and Winter.

But Cack-attle fans are some of the worst.  They are more abrasive than Dodger fans are to Giants supporters at Chavez Pig-vine, they're more deluded than Dallas Cryboys fans.  But then again, they travel well.  So if you want to fly down to Glendale for a game where your team is absent and get your face beaten in, maybe we need to figure out your IQ, which I assume is close to room temperature on a rainy day in Bellingham.
Western Michigan BroncosSt. Louis CardinalsPhoenix SunsSt Louis Blues
Get off my lawn