Author Topic: Well ain't that a bitch  (Read 1978 times)

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Well ain't that a bitch
« on: January 25, 2016, 08:38:47 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/25/creator-of-anti-planned-parenthood-videos-faces-felony-charge/

A Houston grand jury that was investigating accusations of criminal misconduct against Planned Parenthood on Monday instead indicted the leader of an anti-abortion group that recorded covert videos of the organization’s employees.

Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said David Daleiden, the director of the Center for Medical Progress, faces a felony charge of tampering with a governmental record and a misdemeanor count related to buying human tissue.

Sandra Merritt, one of Daleiden’s employees, was also indicted on a charge of tampering with a governmental record.

The grand jury cleared Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast of any wrongdoing.

pwnt :lol
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Re: Well ain't that a bitch
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 12:13:59 pm »
"According to the indictments, obtained by The Wall Street Journal, the felony charges are related to Mr. Daleiden and Ms. Merritt using fake California driver’s licenses “with the intent to defraud or harm another.”

The indictments, which were filed in Harris County Court, were perfunctory and didn’t disclose details of the case. But they included copies of the fake licenses Mr. Daleiden and Ms. Merritt allegedly used to access Planned Parenthood, which list false names
."

Using a fake ID is a felony?
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 12:22:53 pm »

:lol Liberal Corruption.    PP did NOTHING wrong.   Just killing babies and selling the body parts.

:lol

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 12:36:31 pm »

:lol Liberal Corruption.    PP did NOTHING wrong.   Just killing babies and selling the body parts.

:lol

I'm pro abortion simply for the fact that I look around, and I don't see many people I believe are capable of raising children.  Some people simply should not reproduce.  If Skullet were lucky enough to get laid and he knocked up some blind fatty, that shit needs to be aborted.  Period.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 12:43:35 pm »
I'm pro abortion simply for the fact that I look around, and I don't see many people I believe are capable of raising children.  Some people simply should not reproduce.  If Skullet were lucky enough to get laid and he knocked up some blind fatty, that shit needs to be aborted.  Period.

Should the baby be killed humanely as possible,  or should it be killed in such a way that it preserves the body parts in a way that they can be sold?
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 12:46:19 pm »
Should the baby be killed humanely as possible,  or should it be killed in such a way that it preserves the body parts in a way that they can be sold?

No preference.  Just so long as the end result is the same.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 12:46:34 pm »

“a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.”

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 12:49:05 pm »

“a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.”

Murderers don't care about the method or the process.  It's all about the result.  No Skullet Jr.'s, PERIOD!

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 01:04:45 pm »

I think it's ok to kill skullet.   but not ok to sell his body parts for profit without the consent of his mother.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 01:05:59 pm »
The kind of people who are looking for abortions, should not only be allowed access to them, but that shit should be free.

As far as harvesting organs for people with money to buy so they can make their incomplete babies more complete, I see no problem with that, either.

:koolaid
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 03:53:48 pm »

GHOULS :lol

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 03:55:55 pm »
It's the same reason I support Welfare.  Some people are too fvcking stupid and slow and gross to be out in public.  I don't want those fvckers anywhere near my food.  Pay them to stay out of public, and give them free abortions.

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 04:27:53 pm »
Salook's bear Snake is beaming with pride
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 08:29:51 am »
saw that article and all I could think of was those fvkrs were pwnt. :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 08:49:57 am »
It's the same reason I support Welfare.  Some people are too fvcking stupid and slow and gross to be out in public.  I don't want those fvckers anywhere near my food.  Pay them to stay out of public, and give them free abortions.

Welfare should come with mandatory sterilization.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames