Author Topic: Nutters in the ETA  (Read 602 times)

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Nutters in the ETA
« on: February 11, 2016, 05:23:21 pm »
I think I figured it out! If I want people in this forum to approve of me I just have to do anything I possibly can to do a bad job. If I just tard this place up constantly and never seem remorseful for my actions or grow in any way as a human being I could be an allstar Stucknut political poater.

Here is my promise to you, the Nutters of ETA. I am going to kick dogs and blame the queers for 9/11 and I am going to make sure that everyone knows that the reason our public schools are so shitty is because we don't have a wall keeping out the Mexicans! I'm going to take back the reservations from the lamestream Native American elitists because the well off in this country have been abusing the system for long enough!

If you think forced ultrasounds at Planned Parenthood are bad wait until I get into office! Mandatory twins especially in cases that you would think would be an exception! We need more Nutters to ignore fundamental short comings. 

Ever think to yourself "our ozone layer is a little too thick for my tastes?"  We'll be able to thin that son of a bitch down the way our founding fathers intended with a good old fashioned book burning! We'll start with the science textbooks in our public schools! The kids will learn about mitochondria when mitochondria quits being such a fascist pagan and accepts Jesus into its heart! In English class the students will learn the two parts of speech: black ink is normal text and the red ink is when Jesus was speaking!

Are you one of those hippies that think "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" should be added to the Equal Rights? Well buckle your hemp seat belt Ringo because I'm getting rid of the whole thing all together! You will be able to discriminate against black people from the comfort of your own rental property. Tired of the office Chinese guy, just being all different than you? Run the Chinese fire drill yo!

There will be no consequences because if you want to do something that is fvcked up and wrong there will be a whole posse of people who are tired of Tiger Woods and the rest of his White House Death Panel Freedom Stealing Battalion forcing tolerance on us that will stand behind you waving an American flag in one hand and an unregistered automatic weapon in the other! Before you get all bleeding heart about it let me say this well reasoned statement. If you think that an angry man with a gun is a potential threat to your safety then I pose that maybe YOU are the Muslim, Vietkong, Devil Worshiping, Transsexual, Illegal Alien out there attacking our liberty just like the most un-American group of all time... the Puerto Ricans!
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: Nutters in the ETA
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:27:10 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:13:03 pm »
Did you get into my Mountain Dew Code Red stash by any chance?
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 07:22:31 pm »
Did you get into my Mountain Dew Code Red stash by any chance?

I also stole your Adderol
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 07:41:29 pm »
not a nutter, so fvck you

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 09:08:05 pm »
I also stole your Adderol

Muthafukka!!!
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 12:30:32 pm »
Lampoon I assume? Your not really Spaz stupid are you?
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization