Peyton Manning...teabagger

Author Topic: Peyton Manning...teabagger  (Read 1432 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Peyton Manning...teabagger
« on: February 15, 2016, 09:56:14 am »
Seems as if the House of Manning is starting to crumble....

First there were the HGH allegations now it seems that ol' Pinky Head did something naughty while at the U of Tennessee.  Peyton was 19 and was getting his foot/ankle looked at by a female trainer when he decided to tea bag her.  she immediately told the powers that be and of course they covered it up.  they even tried to get a fellow teammate of Peyton's to say that Peyton was mooning him at the time of the incident.  the teammate said no and he was subsequently dismissed from the team.  the trainer of course had trouble finding jobs but, by all accounts is/was very good at her job according to athletes in other sports at the U of T. a lawsuit was filed and neither party was to ever discuss the case.

the story was buried for a few years until Archie and Peyton decided to throw her under the bus in a book they had written.  while she, Dr. Nautright wasn't named it was easy to know they were referring to her.  Archie in the book; said that she was known to have sex w/black athletes while at the U of T (insert a "whoa" here). they also said some other nasty things and at that point Dr. Nautright filed a lawsuit and won around 300k.

I wonder how ESPN (as long as other sports/news organizations) are going to if ever run this.  Cam's post SB presser was run into the ground and this is much more serious.

I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
Re: Peyton Manning...teabagger
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 10:01:12 am »
ill give u a teabag boi
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 03:09:37 pm »
I hope this turns into a Cosby like case where multiple victims suddenly come forward. How great would that be.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 03:31:51 pm »
Well, ESPN certainly isn't burying it, because every news item on his ESPN player profile involves "Is his legacy tarnished?" or some variation

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/1428

And as for the author of the piece in the New York Daily News that resurrected this, well, I'll let Jason Whitlock explain

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/15/whitlock-calls-out-shaun-king-not-the-quarterback/

“The guy that wrote this story for the New York Daily News, he’s not a journalist,” Whitlock said. “He’s a race hustler from Twitter, from the Black Lives Matter movement who stirs racial controversy to elevate himself. Listen, the guy’s been busted. First of all, he’s white and presenting himself as black. He said that as a child in high school he was allegedly attacked by a group of white people because he was black. Well, he wasn’t black and there were people saying that wasn’t why he was attacked and there’s no proof of it. He said that it was the first hate crime in Kentucky or whatever.

“I looked into this all at the time because I interviewed this guy for a job at The Undefeated months ago,” Whitlock said, referring to the microsite he was hired to develop at ESPN. “And after interviewing him I was like, ‘Holy cow.’ There’s so much suspicious, skeptical stuff to this guy that we walked away from this guy and looked into the stories he told us, and we couldn’t find proof of them.”
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 03:55:18 pm »
Funny how Whitlock talks about race hustlers when he's steady hustling race.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 09:33:50 pm »
Funny how Whitlock talks about race hustlers when he's steady hustling race.

That goes back to the childhood comeback of "takes one to know one".
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »
I hope this turns into a Cosby like case where multiple victims suddenly come forward. How great would that be.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Except Cosby is innocent and all his cases are getting thrown away....

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Six-Pack-Jack

• Brewmaster-in-Training
  • -Member-
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 11:17:17 am »
Can't help but hear that Nationwide jingle all the time...

"Dragged my balls across her face"
Notre Dame Fighting IrishNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York JetsNew York Islanders

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 11:42:11 am »
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames