Author Topic: Woops--Alex shot a guy  (Read 1088 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Woops--Alex shot a guy
« on: February 22, 2016, 09:57:12 am »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Woops--Alex shot a guy
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 10:54:37 am »
:lol people ascart of guns...       

It's all about muzzle discipline princess.    just got to point them in the right direction when the wet work starts.

that's it.     that's all there is.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 11:08:34 am »
:lol people ascart of guns...       

It's all about muzzle discipline princess.    just got to point them in the right direction when the wet work starts.

that's it.     that's all there is.   

Not scart of guns.  I'm scart of stooopid people having guns.  Almost all of the accidental gun deaths have been caused by stoooopid people owning a gun.

A little training and a little testing could go a long way.  Maybe the dumbitch whose 3 year old shot her in the head would still be alive today.  Maybe not.  Either way, Darwinism at work.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 12:18:04 pm »
Not scart of guns.  I'm scart of stooopid people having guns.  Almost all of the accidental gun deaths have been caused by stoooopid people owning a gun.

A little training and a little testing could go a long way.  Maybe the dumbitch whose 3 year old shot her in the head would still be alive today.  Maybe not.  Either way, Darwinism at work.

More kids get killed in swimming pools and bathtubs than by guns.     by a factor of over 10000

There is already extensive training having a gun.....    this is what happened right in this article.    It's exactly what happened.

"Armed robber killed by a store clerk.     Who happened to be trained."    oopsie!!   

It's really that simple.

Maybe they should start having background checks for pwning bathtubs.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 12:43:40 pm »
There is absolutely NO training required to own a gun.  ZERO

There is training required for a conceal and carry permit.

That's the difference.

But hey, let's shoot down any reasonable and logical attempt at saving lives....because guns, dammit....and Benghazi.  fvcking Benghazi..........
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 01:05:18 pm »
fvck, did you see the story about Fat Tad capping random people in KZoo while picking up Uber fares in his Chevy HHR?

What the hell is this country coming to
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 02:23:20 pm »
fvck, did you see the story about Fat Tad capping random people in KZoo while picking up Uber fares in his Chevy HHR?

What the hell is this country coming to

I know.  Who the hell still owns an HHR?
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 04:33:28 pm »
I know.  Who the hell still owns an HHR?

Lol... HHR...    who would actually pay MONEY for one of those?

It's like a PT Loser...   

In my experience it's the most available rental car.     "Sir you can wait here for your sedan or just take that...."   

Dog... don't be mad at me.       

Dan in Toronto

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 07:13:52 pm »

Our system up here is far from perfect but we can still safely own guns. I suppose there's no perfect way to get and keep guns out of the hands of idiots. But where do you guys even start? I don't think it's as out of control as the media portrays when you consider how many respinsible gun owners there are.

Our population is only roughly 10% of the US but we still get whacked out people shooting others. It's my understanding that the big difference is the amount of illegal, non-registered guns per capita in America. Have to get that under control. But again where do you start?
Buffalo BillsOttawa Senators

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 07:29:11 pm »
The clerk, Willie Morris, 57, was not injured in the incident.

Too old to be Arex. But it could be Willy Loman.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 08:30:52 pm »
Our system up here is far from perfect but we can still safely own guns. I suppose there's no perfect way to get and keep guns out of the hands of idiots. But where do you guys even start? I don't think it's as out of control as the media portrays when you consider how many respinsible gun owners there are.

Our population is only roughly 10% of the US but we still get whacked out people shooting others. It's my understanding that the big difference is the amount of illegal, non-registered guns per capita in America. Have to get that under control. But again where do you start?

WGAF?  Two hoods went into a liquor store and one came out.  The gun laws worked in this instance.  Bugger off, Candian.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 10:15:23 pm »
There is absolutely NO training required to own a gun.  ZERO

There is training required for a conceal and carry permit.

That's the difference.

But hey, let's shoot down any reasonable and logical attempt at saving lives....because guns, dammit....and Benghazi.  fvcking Benghazi..........

I mean you are  far left and I'm far right....    we respect each other....      but while you ain't lookin' I'm sliding handguns to kindergartners.....    they'll figure it out....       :laugh:

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2016, 07:20:55 am »

More kids get killed in swimming pools and bathtubs than by guns.     by a factor of over 10000

If only Adam Lanza had a fully automatic swimming pool. . .

The tragedy that we averted  :uhh
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 02:36:04 pm »
If only Adam Lanza had a fully automatic swimming pool. . .

The tragedy that we averted  :uhh

Maybe if he instead had watched Drive Angry, he'd be the wonderful, intelligent, upstanding citizen you are.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Dan in Toronto

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2016, 08:06:58 pm »
WGAF?  Two hoods went into a liquor store and one came out.  The gun laws worked in this instance.  Bugger off, Candian.

I don't see how being Canadian has anything to do with it.
Buffalo BillsOttawa Senators