Author Topic: Willy in KC's appeal to Jim  (Read 2648 times)

TomInCalgary

• -Member-
Willy in KC's appeal to Jim
« on: February 25, 2016, 05:00:18 pm »
Hey everybody,
Basically, like Hollywood, it's an honor to be here. You may not remember me and my semi regular emailing from quite a few years ago (nor would I expect you to), but I' m firing it back up on behalf of the legendary Willy in KC.

Willy in KC has re-emerged on Twitter and he's looking to bury the hatchet with Jim after just about 15 years. I've been emailing the show on a daily basis in hopes that my minimal Jungle karma will get Rome to react to the situation, and yeeeaah, it's not working at all.

If you're willing to join me in something of a grassroots movement to get Jim to address Willy's calls for reinstatement / parole, that would be awesome. I'll keep emailing the show, and I know I've seen some support for Willy on Twitter as well. Who knows if anything will come of it but I figure it's worth a shot for the Jungle legend that is Willy in KC, and maybe if there's enough chatter on the subject we'll get some response.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Willy in KC's appeal to Jim
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 05:09:10 pm »
I'm pretty sure Rome has seen the Willie talk on Twitter lately. If he hasn't addressed it yet, he's probably not going to.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

TomInCalgary

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 05:41:26 pm »
I'm pretty sure Rome has seen the Willie talk on Twitter lately. If he hasn't addressed it yet, he's probably not going to.

Indeed, you're probably right. Perhaps the Smackoff on a Mobile coupled with the earlier ban is gonna be enough to keep Willy away for good. Too bad if that's the case.

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 07:07:22 pm »
You should try using all of that energy on something positive for society and not for some caller to some radio show. 

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 07:29:20 pm »
Willie in KC had 2 good calls, then he flew too close to the sun and melted his wings.  I remember seeing pictures of this ultra-nerd when they did a Tour Stop in KC (haha...remember those?)  He was every bit the sad, pathetic loser that most habitual callers are who slather for jim Lame's attention.  Just like Scarence, Rich in Jeffmond, Dave the Mayor, William The Day After, Chael Sonnen, Phone Slap, I could go on forever.

Dante created a special place in Hell for these types of people.  Every day they are forced to perform oral favors on The fabulous Sports Babe.

War Pliska in Portland's prediction that Bruce Jenner would someday win the bi-athlon.
Western Michigan BroncosSt. Louis CardinalsPhoenix SunsSt Louis Blues
Get off my lawn

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 08:36:39 pm »
Hey everybody,
Basically, like Hollywood, it's an honor to be here. You may not remember me and my semi regular emailing from quite a few years ago (nor would I expect you to), but I' m firing it back up on behalf of the legendary Willy in KC.

Willy in KC has re-emerged on Twitter and he's looking to bury the hatchet with Jim after just about 15 years. I've been emailing the show on a daily basis in hopes that my minimal Jungle karma will get Rome to react to the situation, and yeeeaah, it's not working at all.

If you're willing to join me in something of a grassroots movement to get Jim to address Willy's calls for reinstatement / parole, that would be awesome. I'll keep emailing the show, and I know I've seen some support for Willy on Twitter as well. Who knows if anything will come of it but I figure it's worth a shot for the Jungle legend that is Willy in KC, and maybe if there's enough chatter on the subject we'll get some response.
:uhh              NOT :lol
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 09:53:07 am »
Tom In Calgary; you do know this is StuckNut right?
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 10:08:57 am »
More so 15 years later and Willy is still begging to get back in.

Someone needs a hobby.

TomInCalgary

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 11:01:37 am »
You should try using all of that energy on something positive for society and not for some caller to some radio show.

Writing emails isn't an energy intensive activity.. just ask Blaise in KC.

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 11:04:47 am »
Who is Blaire in kc?

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 04:39:17 pm »
why doesn't he just call in using a fake name?

Dan in Toronto

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 05:12:54 pm »
Didn't Willy get run for dropping some anti-semetic smack?
Buffalo BillsOttawa Senators

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 07:24:49 pm »
That is why he was banned.

If I recall the actual take wasn't that bad. 

SteelyDanFan

• Patty in Modesto's AA sponsor
  • -Member-
  • I roll out my gold teef
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 08:39:58 pm »
War the Stucknut hackoff featuring Parody Larry, Lance in Topeka, The Grump, Willie in KC, and a few other un-notables
Michigan St. SpartansDetroit TigersDetroit Red Wings

Dan in Toronto

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2016, 06:39:58 pm »
That is why he was banned.

If I recall the actual take wasn't that bad.

Yeah. I seem to remember Jim kind of over reacting
Buffalo BillsOttawa Senators