Author Topic: How My Last Girlfriend Quit Me.  (Read 1087 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
How My Last Girlfriend Quit Me.
« on: April 08, 2016, 07:29:25 pm »
This one:     Full size foto will be below.

OK.   SO.    I date almost exclusively outside my race.   It's not on purpose.  It just seems to happen.   I actually asked a black girl I used to date why it is that I'm always dating backle girls.   She said "Because you are approachable."    I have no idea what that meant.... But anyway...

So this girl is staying with a friend of mine,  trying to find a pacle to live down here in Florida.  She lives in Atlanta.    She wanted to get away for the weekend and her sister and her brother in law live in West Palm Beach so we took a road trip.  (It's about a 4 hour drive.)   I got a beautiful hotel room overlooking the beach.

This girl, her name is Rachelle dates exclusively white guys.   Which is unusual for light skin black girls.  Light skin black girls tend to over compensate and date and marry dudes that are so black they are purple.  "Blurple" is what they are referred to in the negro world.    Below is an example of  a "Blurple."

Anyway, her sister is also very lightt skinned but married a backle but not a blurple.   We went over their house and me and her brother and law just laughed our asses off on all kinds of shit.   I drank half the man's bourbon.    We parted ways.   Me and Rachelle to take a nap and meet them later at a very nice steak house.

Anyway...dating outside your race comes with a lot of variables.   You have to be on your toes.   I often find myself in a fight before I even realize I was in a fight.    We were getting dressed for dinner and I said "hey babe,  call up your sister and tell her I want to buy dinner so we don't have to do that fight at the end of the meal ..  or split the tab, etc...   "

She fvcking EXPLODED!!!!    "What you think these niggas can't afford to guy they own dinner?"   And here's what, as a white man dating outside your race you'll find yourself saying a lot:  "That's not what I said."     "That's not what I meant."   "That's not what I said."   Then it got to "I'm leaving."   I said "Go then."   So she left.   Her sister came  and got her.   I went to dinner alone.   :-(

The next day I texted her a few times.   No answer.   Then finally I texted and said.  "I'm out of time,  I got to go."   She finally replied  "You know I need a ride back."   I said ok.   Went and got her.   Drove the 4 hours back...she didn't say a word the entire time.

Now here's what's never happened to me before:   I started  to help her take her bags back into her friends house.   "She said no,  leave them there.  I'm putting them in my car."   That bitch didn't even go back into her friends house.  She took her bags from my truck.  Put them in her car,  and drove straight back to Atlanta.

GONE.

I called her a couple of times.   Both times she used a southern euphemism on me.    "Kick Rocks!"

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:37:36 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
Re: How My Last Girlfriend Quit Me.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 07:52:20 pm »
Actually  read all that. Waiting for tacos.  Crucial question, did she take it in the ass?
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 08:06:04 pm »

I think she does,   but we didn't get there.   We only dated for like a month,  and didn't see each other often because I was traveling a lot. 

It's a bummer.  I really liked her.   On the other hand,  she was pretty volatile.   One minute fine.   The next minute just SNAP!!!    Probably not a good match for me.    I need the more chill girls. 

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Jsc810

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 10:03:50 pm »
Race doesn't have a damn thing to do with it, be grateful that she's gone because it was only going to get worse. If you like dating black girls, you'll find one soon enough who is more compatible with you. Look forward, not back.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 10:05:04 pm »
sorry can't rack you again

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 11:01:50 pm »
This thread is the opposite of making Stucknut great.

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 11:19:28 pm »
This thread is the opposite of making Stucknut great.

Nothing quite makes Stucknut great like you chasing Vic and tudo all over it, weirdo.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 11:20:54 pm »
Slow weekend eh?
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 11:23:51 pm »
Not you, the other tard writing manifestos all over the site.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 12:15:20 am »
Pretty slow.    Got the car detailed.   And a new date tomorrow at the beach.   

And she's Black.   I have no idea how that happens.   I'm a little nervous because she actually seems like she's got it together.    So I will have to watch my drinking.     

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 12:38:22 am »
Rack this post

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2016, 06:15:10 am »
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2016, 03:36:21 pm »
I liked it a lot better when you were "busy with life stuff" or whatever your boy Hed said. :lol
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2016, 04:31:12 pm »
   And a new date tomorrow at the beach.   

And she's Black.   I have no idea how that happens. 
Sure you do. Thats what catches your eye. We get that.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2016, 08:28:38 am »
Dood are you sure she's not a halfrican? Looks like she's got a caucasian nose and not the double-barreled shotgun that's usually the sniffer of a balack.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes