Author Topic: Naquasia wants $15/hr  (Read 4113 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Naquasia wants $15/hr
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 01:28:07 pm »
:lol Naquasia the leader of the Fight for 15 movement.

"People already losin dey jobs, dey losin dey homes, we need job securrrty....McDonald's been around a loong time -if they didn't want people in dey stores, they would've been replaced us with robots....We deserve 15 dollars an hour.....These coporations who is making billions of dollars every single day off our backs - they can afford it......Neil I don't know what you was lookin at"

THIS IS YOUR LEFT.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2016, 01:30:17 pm »
I bet Naquasia is smart enough to know what domestic violence is.  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Itchy Nutsack

• -Member-
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 02:03:15 pm »
Only thing missing from that was her telling us where she say at, and she say she are the manager :lol

Or if she dont get her $15/hr she finna dip.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 02:16:57 pm »
if they don't get 15$ busloads of protestors will arrive then get lunch at mc-donalds after the soros show.  :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 02:31:59 pm »
:lol Wanting to be paid enough from a full time job to feed and clothe yourself and your family.  What a bunch of morons.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2016, 04:04:02 pm »
why not bring in more of you beloved illegals to do it for 5$ an hour tax free?
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 04:36:29 pm »
:lol Wanting to be paid enough from a full time job to feed and clothe yourself and your family.  What a bunch of morons.

Go read Atlas Shrugged dumbfukc.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 04:39:33 pm »
I know, I know.  You and Tudo find Ayn Rand to be challenging philosophical reading.  :lol :uhh

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2016, 04:44:14 pm »
It might help you stop saying such stupid and childish things.
Then again, probably not, since the fukctardedness is so deeply ingrained in your soul.

"But like, everybody should be able to have nice things and the big rich guy should like hand over his things because, like, why does he have a pool and I don't?  It's, like, not fair man.  And I never get any pussy either because all the girls think I'm a tarded whiner with a weakling's body, why is it fair that those strong guys with smarts get laid all the time? That's not fair either."

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2016, 04:45:57 pm »
It might help you stop saying such stupid and childish things.

You mean stupid like "what Ray Rice did to that woman wasn't domestic violence"??  :lol

Or even more stupid than that?

:popcorn

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 05:02:56 pm »
The easier you are to replace, the less you are worth.

Meanwhile...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-garment-manufacturing-la-20160416-story.html

Last week American Apparel, the biggest clothing maker in Los Angeles, said it might outsource the making of some garments to another manufacturer in the U.S., and wiped out about 500 local jobs. The company still employs about 4,000 workers in Southern California.

"The exodus has begun," said Sung Won Sohn, an economist at Cal State Channel Islands and a former director at Forever 21. "The garment industry is gradually shrinking and that trend will likely continue."
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2016, 05:08:16 pm »
I bet Naquasia is smart enough to know what domestic violence is.  :lol

I kinda see where your backhand is intended on this one but what does it have to do "...wif dey jobs, pacifically??"
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2016, 06:10:20 pm »
:lol Naquasia the leader of the Fight for 15 movement.

"People already losin dey jobs, dey losin dey homes, we need job securrrty....McDonald's been around a loong time -if they didn't want people in dey stores, they would've been replaced us with robots....We deserve 15 dollars an hour.....These coporations who is making billions of dollars every single day off our backs - they can afford it......Neil I don't know what you was lookin at"

THIS IS YOUR LEFT.

THIS IS YOUR LEFT?... more like this is America.

You can mock her english all you want but you need her. The right has no intentions of educating that woman and others like her. That would be a bad thing. Knowledge is power and no one already in power wants Naquasia to speak gooder english. If that happens, then others will follow. Then what? Who's going to serve the disgusting fried chicken and greasy fries for pennies an hour?

Danny Noonan: I planned to go to law school after I graduated, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through college.

Judge Smails: Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2016, 06:13:11 pm »
I kinda see where your backhand is intended on this one but what does it have to do "...wif dey jobs, pacifically??"

Read "Atlas Shrugged" bro.  You'll understand everything then.  :uhh

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2016, 08:58:41 pm »
THIS IS YOUR LEFT?... more like this is America.

You can mock her english all you want but you need her. The right has no intentions of educating that woman and others like her. That would be a bad thing. Knowledge is power and no one already in power wants Naquasia to speak gooder english. If that happens, then others will follow. Then what? Who's going to serve the disgusting fried chicken and greasy fries for pennies an hour?

Danny Noonan: I planned to go to law school after I graduated, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through college.

Judge Smails: Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

You believe this?  I guess more to the point do you believe that the left has intentions of educating this women and others like her and that they want her more knowledgeable?  I guess you are correct in that no one in power wants this, right or left, so why put this on the right?