Author Topic: Virginia Governor EO's Voting Rights for Felons. i.e. Your Left MCMMMMMXXXXXI  (Read 577 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver

:lol goodnight a livin'.

What a scoundrel. 

If you want to restore felon's rights,  restore ALL their rights.   Including allowing them to pwn firearms.

No he didn't do that.

Hell,  erase their fvcking police records.

No he didn't do that.

Why?.. that's right... Because the democratic party is CORRUPT and liberals are a DISEASE.

Not sure why he thinks felons are going to vote Democrat.  ...........

:lol that tells you what he thinks about his pwn party.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
post evidence please

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
post evidence please

f

Google it Libtard.   

It would be known to you if you didn't get all your information from the comedy channel and MSNBC.   

You can google "Virginia Governor" and it will come up.   You don't even have to know his name,  the topic.

Dick Hole.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:04:44 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
:lol goodnight a livin'.

What a scoundrel. 

If you want to restore felon's rights,  restore ALL their rights.   Including allowing them to pwn firearms.

No he didn't do that.

Hell,  erase their fvcking police records.

No he didn't do that.

Why?.. that's right... Because the democratic party is CORRUPT and liberals are a DISEASE.

Not sure why he thinks felons are going to vote Democrat.  ...........

:lol that tells you what he thinks about his pwn party.

referee1   No no no no

Democrats are the honest party, the party of enlightened people, who are open minded and tolerant and non judgemental and would never resort to dishonest tactics and/or propaganda.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Allowing people to vote: bad

Restricting the vote :  good

fvck democracy
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver

referee1   No no no no

Democrats are the honest party, the party of enlightened people, who are open minded and tolerant and non judgemental and would never resort to dishonest tactics and/or propaganda.

It's actually kind of funny how ignorant they are.

They thought they'd kill two birds with one stone by putting Harriet Tubman on the $20.

I guess they haven't read their history.

Harriet Tubman was a Republican,   carried a gun,   used it for self defense and to threaten escaped slaves that were having second thoughts about running away. 

Libtards.  :lol

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
post evidence please

f

Since tudo refused to cite his sources (I guess they let you get away with that at a bigger D1 school), here is the story

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia used his executive power on Friday to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons, circumventing the Republican-run legislature. The action effectively overturns a Civil War-era provision in the state’s Constitution aimed, he said, at disenfranchising African-Americans.

The sweeping order, in a swing state that could play a role in deciding the November presidential election, will enable all felons who have served their prison time and finished parole or probation to register to vote. Most are African-Americans, a core constituency of Democrats, Mr. McAuliffe’s political party.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Large D1 classes have huge lecturns with upwards of 500 students.

The point was I was able to do it on my own without any special attention from the professor.

I'm sure you understand.

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
Allowing people to vote: bad

Restricting the vote :  good

fvck democracy

I'm pretty good with the tried and true White, Land Owning standard. :koolaid
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
I'm pretty good with the tried and true White, Land Owning standard. :koolaid

Egzactly.  Women and Backles vote with too much emotion.