Author Topic: 90-yr old gay widower...or This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII  (Read 1490 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
90-yr old gay widower...or This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII
« on: April 25, 2016, 11:59:51 pm »

How wonderful!!   A 90-year old widower, former senator, has turned gay and will marry a 40-year old man.  It's so wonderful!!!   

Nevermind that if he were marrying a 40-year old WOMAN...it wouldn't be considered so wonderful.  They'd both probably get called mean names.

This is your Left.

:lol Men "marrying" other men
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: 90-yr old gay widower...or This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 12:04:54 am »
Wait.   I thought people were born gay.  Scientists said so.

:lol  Maria Shriver admiring a man for being gay. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:11:03 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:57 am »
fags can use the bathrooms at my Target /s prince RIP
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 12:17:55 am »
fags can use the bathrooms at my Target /s prince RIP

3.8 percent of Americans identify as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

The way the shit press reports this bullshit,  you'd think the number was the vast majority of the population.

There is absolutely zero common sense in this country anymore.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 12:39:09 am »
Yep, it's like these high schools you hear about doing away with the titles of prom KING and prom QUEEN, because they are gender rigid or whatever the catch phrase is.    Yeah, let's do away with a way of life because of 0.3% of the population.

Libtards.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/06/ashland-high-school-homecoming_n_5940148.html
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 01:00:32 am »

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 08:48:32 am »
this is why their has been so much support for the HB2 bill here in NC.  the percentage of transgendered pale in comparison to those of us who use the bathroom we are supposed to.  however, the way the press reports it you'd think that the % is at least 25% or more that are trans... .

btw, one of the leading LGBTQ activists has himself said there is no gay gene and that no person who is gay/lesbian was born that way; its a chosen lifestyle.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 12:02:25 pm »
Exactly how does that go.........

I was married a long time, have 3 kids, my wife croaks. I meet this guy, we become friends, now I wanna suck his cock. He will put a ring on my finger and his dick up my old wrinkly ass.

Oh well it's not like he's gonna be around much longer anyway.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 12:04:39 pm »
Exactly how does that go.........

I was married a long time, have 3 kids, my wife croaks. I meet this guy, we become friends, now I wanna suck his cock. He will put a ring on my finger and his dick up my old wrinkly ass.

Oh well it's not like he's gonna be around much longer anyway.

You've really put some thought into this. 
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 05:52:07 pm »
... now I wanna suck his cock. He will put a ring on my finger and his dick up my old wrinkly ass.

:banana  :o  :banana

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 06:18:47 pm »

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 06:21:52 pm »

"the troll" strikes again

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 12:55:37 pm »

How wonderful!!   A 90-year old widower, former senator, has turned gay and will marry a 40-year old man.  It's so wonderful!!!   

Nevermind that if he were marrying a 40-year old WOMAN...it wouldn't be considered so wonderful.  They'd both probably get called mean names.

This is your Left.

He didn't say he turned gay. A big part of reading is comprehension. "Seeking to change something as deeply ingrained in law and public opinion as the definition of marriage seemed impossible." He was smart and realistic and a part of a different generation and like a lot from that time hid their inner feelings or at least tried to curb them in order to have a relatively normal life. Trying to fit in is a way to feel somewhat normal despite deep down knowing you are different from regular society.
Who would really call them "mean names" if it were a 40 year old woman instead? Maybe his kids and a few family members if they are ignorant. not a great example. in fact not a good post at all. What is your point here? Our left is is smarter  because they realize that you should be able to love who you want despite what biggots in NoCal might think because they lack the brain power to look at the bigger picture here?
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 01:00:06 pm »
He didn't say he turned gay. A big part of reading is comprehension. "Seeking to change something as deeply ingrained in law and public opinion as the definition of marriage seemed impossible." He was smart and realistic and a part of a different generation and like a lot from that time hid their inner feelings or at least tried to curb them in order to have a relatively normal life. Trying to fit in is a way to feel somewhat normal despite deep down knowing you are different from regular society.
Who would really call them "mean names" if it were a 40 year old woman instead? Maybe his kids and a few family members if they are ignorant. not a great example. in fact not a good post at all. What is your point here? Our left is is smarter  because they realize that you should be able to love who you want despite what biggots in NoCal might think because they lack the brain power to look at the bigger picture here?

I thought gay was in people's DNA.   They can't help it.   They are born that way.   

I think there's enough information in the article to divine that he "Turned Gay."   i.e.  Made a Choice.

So.. explain please since you are expert on teh Ghey.