Author Topic: 90-yr old gay widower...or This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII  (Read 1833 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Re: 90-yr old gay widower...or This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2016, 01:38:44 pm »
he turned ghey

lock

archive
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 02:26:15 pm »
Yep, sounds like he decided he likes der veinerschviztel more than the taco stand. His choice. I bet he'll still go piss in the men's restroom tho
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 08:29:38 pm »
Sounds like he finally came out of the closet.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 11:48:37 pm »

I thought gay was in people's DNA.   They can't help it.   They are born that way.   

I think there's enough information in the article to divine that he "Turned Gay."   i.e.  Made a Choice.

So.. explain please since you are expert on teh Ghey.
I'm not an expert but I have insight being is my 25yo daugter is a lesbian. She didn't ask for it, and it wasn't that shocking. I can't think of anything in her upbringing that could have made her that way. Nobody wants their kids to be so different that it it can adversely affect their rest of their lives. We want our kids to have it easier and better than we did.
There is an instinct called self preservation that plays to this as well, mostly for the older generations whou really had no choices at all. It's always been in there waiting to come now that Society has evolved to allow them to be, act.express themselves in all of their faggotry and glory(holes).  Point is they (old farts) aren't getting new relevations that they are really gay now. It's always been in there waiting to come now that Society has evolved to allow them to be, act.express themselves in all of their faggotry and glory(holes)
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 10:11:46 am »
I'm not an expert but I have insight being is my 25yo daugter is a lesbian. She didn't ask for it, and it wasn't that shocking. I can't think of anything in her upbringing that could have made her that way. Nobody wants their kids to be so different that it it can adversely affect their rest of their lives. We want our kids to have it easier and better than we did.
There is an instinct called self preservation that plays to this as well, mostly for the older generations whou really had no choices at all. It's always been in there waiting to come now that Society has evolved to allow them to be, act.express themselves in all of their faggotry and glory(holes).  Point is they (old farts) aren't getting new relevations that they are really gay now. It's always been in there waiting to come now that Society has evolved to allow them to be, act.express themselves in all of their faggotry and glory(holes)

Probably pretty nice to read the horrible things some people on here say about gays.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 10:34:33 am »

Daughter Pic?

So he's been teh Ghey for 90 years,  and all he had to do to get Maria Shriver's Love and admiration is come out of the closet.   :lol

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 05:48:44 pm »
Who gives a fvck?

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Saluki

• -Nutter-
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 08:59:12 pm »
Who gives a fvck?

the people who claim they don't give a fvck about people's sexuality

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 09:02:43 pm »
Maria Shriver did.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 09:04:26 pm »

How wonderful!!   A 90-year old widower, former senator, has turned gay and will marry a 40-year old man.  It's so wonderful!!!   

Nevermind that if he were marrying a 40-year old WOMAN...it wouldn't be considered so wonderful.  They'd both probably get called mean names.

This is your Left.

are you really that bored with you life you fvcking idiot

f

:lol Men "marrying" other men
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 09:14:44 pm »
Maria Shriver did.

I can just imagine her being happy to have something to talk about at a Hollywood cocktail party... 

"The guy is AMAZING...  he's a queer 9o year old.. .so courageous.   

LOL!! 

Libtards want the government out of their bedrooms I thought?

Unless it's homosexuality, then they want it on the front page above the fold.

Write articles about it in the New York Times.... I'm sorry... I don't get the sensationalism for gays and transgenders... I honestly to give a shit.    Just don't understand the focus on it.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals