Author Topic: LIbttards :lol  (Read 713 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
LIbttards :lol
« on: May 13, 2016, 11:50:52 am »
Islamophobia accelerates global warming.

:lol   This is a lecture given at MIT

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/professor-islamophobia-accelerates-climate-change/
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: LIbttards :lol
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 12:12:37 pm »
More Libardation

"No student should ever have to go through the experience of feeling unwelcome at school or on a college campus," Education Secretary John King Jr. told The New York Times in a statement late Thursday.

"We must ensure that our young people know that whoever they are or wherever they come from, they have the opportunity to get a great education in an environment free from discrimination, harassment and violence."

"There is no room in our schools for discrimination of any kind, including discrimination against transgender students on the basis of their sex,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-order-public-school/2016/05/12/id/728608/

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-order-public-school/2016/05/12/id/728608/#ixzz48YaJHXei
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!   :lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 01:06:52 pm »
More Libardation

"No student should ever have to go through the experience of feeling unwelcome at school or on a college campus," Education Secretary John King Jr. told The New York Times in a statement late Thursday.

"We must ensure that our young people know that whoever they are or wherever they come from, they have the opportunity to get a great education in an environment free from discrimination, harassment and violence."

"There is no room in our schools for discrimination of any kind, including discrimination against transgender students on the basis of their sex,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-order-public-school/2016/05/12/id/728608/

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-order-public-school/2016/05/12/id/728608/#ixzz48YaJHXei
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!   :lol

Uhh, what's wrong with this?
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 01:09:24 pm »
I support the discrimination against young people.  Especially the half-black, half-Puerto Ricans. 

Oh, and maybe the messicans.

And maybe anybody who isn't white.

And the girls too.

Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 01:26:00 pm »
war creates carbon - so islam creates global warming ... that being true it should be stopped by the left   :lol
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 01:31:12 pm »
I suspect moving away from fossil fuels will make people in the Middle East even more hostile towards the west. They would have just lost their biggest customer.

OPEC has purposely tanked oil prices so that extracting fossil fuels (Oil or Natural Gas) in North America isn't nearly as economical.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 01:35:09 pm »
Uhh, what's wrong with this?

I don't know.  Why don't you go on a college campus and tell your professor you are conservative or christain,,  see  how well excepted you are.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 01:36:40 pm »
I don't know.  Why don't you go on a college campus and tell your professor you are conservative or christain,,  see  how well excepted you are.
I figured out in college the whiney left wing papers score higher grades. Works like a charm.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 01:53:10 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 02:32:29 pm »
Feel teh Bern. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 04:13:09 pm »

I don't feel the need to tell people about my religious or political preferences
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 04:16:09 pm »
I don't feel the need to tell people about my religious or political preferences

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 04:48:00 pm »

Exactly. I love how these retards type their shitty little response, then proudly hit the POST button as they sit back and pat themselves on the back about how clever their reply was, unaware of how they're wasting everybody's time with their fukctardation.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2016, 04:49:21 pm »

Exactly. I love how these retards type their shitty little response, then proudly hit the POST button as they sit back and pat themselves on the back about how clever their reply was, unaware of how they're wasting everybody's time with their fukctardation.

oh, the irony
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2016, 02:06:26 pm »
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo