Author Topic: Broncos aren't getting any respect  (Read 12936 times)

HannahBear5280

• -Member-
  • I'm a beautiful little conundrum
    • @HannahBear5280
Broncos aren't getting any respect
« on: May 13, 2016, 08:48:29 pm »
I get that Peyton retired, but is ESPN really saying we're barely a playoff team, when we're returning all but 2 of defensive starters?   ::)

We're listed at 8 in the power rankings. 
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15493927/nfl-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-carolina-panthers-top-green-bay-packers-behind

Brady has a 4 game suspension...but the Pats are still the Super Bowl favorites?  Seriously? 

Trevathan and Jackson are the only starters on defense NOT returning.  Backup S Omar Bolden went to Washington.  We drafted very well in this year's draft, but still remains to be seen how those picks pan out on the field.

Malik Jackson was no big loss, only had 14 sacks in 3 years.  He stepped up and played when Knighten left, I don't doubt the next guy on the depth chart can step up and contribute accordingly.  4.75 sacks a year is not difficult to replace.  Trevathan while a good solid LB who signed with the Bears, is not an elite LB like Von Miller, so it shouldn't be too hard for someone else to step up like Shaq Barrett or Shane Ray and fullfill that role.

But the biggest factor of our Defense, is that Wade Phillips is still our defensive coordinator.  Without his defensive schemes, we don't win the Super Bowl last year.  Defensive genius is what he is.

Sanchize may be our starting QB (for the time being), but let's not forget he went to back to back AFCCG's with the Jets and a stout defense (that was nowhere near as good as Denver's is). 

Football Outsiders (whoever that is) has us listed as winning only 7 games.  Such disrespect. 
http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/5/6/11610316/football-outsiders-predicts-the-denver-broncos-will-finish-with-6-7

Notre Dame Fighting IrishSt. Louis CardinalsLos Angeles LakersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
I am the Hannah Bear. 🐻  MTSU Grad. Class of 2013.  Go Blue Raiders!!! Hey Sparty!  YOU EFFING LIKE THAT!  90-81

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Broncos aren't getting any respect
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 08:51:41 pm »
Donks are going 4-12, dumbass

To Toss someone's salad is to explore the anal cavity (clean or dirty) whatever your fancy, and gyrate your tounge is a circular licking motion in on, and around the anus, rimming with such affection in the "Salad" - hence the term "Toss my Salad" or kissing starfish

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:10:20 pm by Club America »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Russ from Sactown

• -I Post Here With Other-
  • -Tards-
  • Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 08:54:00 pm »
Maybe Tim Tebow is still available.   :koolaid
Idaho VandalsMiami MarlinsToronto RaptorsSan Diego ChargersVancouver Canucks

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 08:54:28 pm »
Ass hurt much?

Seriously,  your QB is Mark Sanchez.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 08:55:47 pm »
Elway is available
fvck off

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 08:58:35 pm »
Ass hurt much?

^^^This^^^

Patriots schedule is Charmin soft, especially the 4 games Brady is missing.  All of their difficult opponents have to go to Foxboro this year.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 08:59:21 pm »
 :lol Kubiak
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 09:04:32 pm »
Why do you pay attention to ESPN for other than watching live sporting events?
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 09:14:05 pm »
Elway is available

John Elway would like to thank John Elway

HannahBear5280

• -Member-
  • I'm a beautiful little conundrum
    • @HannahBear5280
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 09:42:11 pm »
Ass hurt much?

absolutely!  We just won a SB in spite of Peyton Mallard's poor QB'ing. 

:lol Kubiak

hah!  H-Town fans have to be pissed that McNair chose to let both Wade and Kubes go only for them to turn around and win a Super Bowl in Denver. 
Notre Dame Fighting IrishSt. Louis CardinalsLos Angeles LakersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
I am the Hannah Bear. 🐻  MTSU Grad. Class of 2013.  Go Blue Raiders!!! Hey Sparty!  YOU EFFING LIKE THAT!  90-81

Itchy Nutsack

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 10:13:16 pm »
Ass hurt much?

Paxton Lynch will be the starter by mid season

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 10:43:07 pm »
We

:lol

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 01:23:36 am »
I'd worry about 4 division wins first
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 06:42:03 am »
fvck off

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • Mod
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 01:20:58 pm »
I get that Peyton retired, but is ESPN really saying we're barely a playoff team, when we're returning all but 2 of defensive starters?   ::)

We're listed at 8 in the power rankings. 
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15493927/nfl-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-carolina-panthers-top-green-bay-packers-behind

Brady has a 4 game suspension...but the Pats are still the Super Bowl favorites?  Seriously? 

Trevathan and Jackson are the only starters on defense NOT returning.  Backup S Omar Bolden went to Washington.  We drafted very well in this year's draft, but still remains to be seen how those picks pan out on the field.

Malik Jackson was no big loss, only had 14 sacks in 3 years.  He stepped up and played when Knighten left, I don't doubt the next guy on the depth chart can step up and contribute accordingly.  4.75 sacks a year is not difficult to replace.  Trevathan while a good solid LB who signed with the Bears, is not an elite LB like Von Miller, so it shouldn't be too hard for someone else to step up like Shaq Barrett or Shane Ray and fullfill that role.

But the biggest factor of our Defense, is that Wade Phillips is still our defensive coordinator.  Without his defensive schemes, we don't win the Super Bowl last year.  Defensive genius is what he is.

Sanchize may be our starting QB (for the time being), but let's not forget he went to back to back AFCCG's with the Jets and a stout defense (that was nowhere near as good as Denver's is). 

Football Outsiders (whoever that is) has us listed as winning only 7 games.  Such disrespect. 
http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/5/6/11610316/football-outsiders-predicts-the-denver-broncos-will-finish-with-6-7

HannahBear, I'm Rob,  The Mod for this Forum. You have a very lovely name.  I'm here to help you transition into our community.  Let me know if I can help you post the required picture of yourself.   :koolaid
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:23:10 pm by Rob in VB »
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals