Author Topic: Ohhh, southern conservatards. *snicker*  (Read 2087 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Ohhh, southern conservatards. *snicker*
« on: May 16, 2016, 10:19:52 pm »
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
Re: Ohhh, southern conservatards. *snicker*
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 12:36:48 pm »
Many have tried to analyze her views, I found this interesting...
"Ayn Rand repudiated collectivism in all forms, but she reserved her most strident and sweeping condemnation for what she regarded as collectivism applied to racial identity. She wrote, "Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage..."
Another interesting quote about her...
"A racist in popular parlance is anyone who says anything about race that is socially unacceptable. What makes one a racist is vague, subjective, ever-changing, and ultimately ungraspable. The arbitrariness of the term means anyone can hurl an accusation of racism against anyone on virtually any grounds.
If the term ever functioned as a valid concept, Rand failed to articulate it. Instead, she conceived of racism as being anything that ties race to moral or social significance. This amounts to a mis-integrated package deal."

The reason why is illustrated by the ideas of Thomas Jefferson. The man who penned, "All men are created equal" didn't intend to imply what modern-day egalitarians believe: that nature endowed all races with equal attributes. To the contrary, Jefferson believed that blacks were "in reason much inferior" to whites. But he regarded blacks as the equals of whites morally, as far as their basic rights as human beings were concerned
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:45:15 pm »
The track record is pretty clear.   One team has put about 100 points on the scoreboard and the other one about 30.   FACT.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 01:03:28 pm »
 :lol It took 50 years.  I guess Snake's "strongly worded" letters had little effect.
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 01:08:25 pm »
The track record is pretty clear.   One team has put about 100 points on the scoreboard and the other one about 30.   FACT.

vIQ and his racist retard gang.   :lol

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 01:32:45 pm »
Snake waking up every morning with Victor rolling around in that empty dome.  :lol
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 01:33:48 pm »
Snake calling people racist.  :lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 01:34:07 pm »
Snake waking up every morning with Victor rolling around in that empty dome.  :lol

Yes, because the non-racists are the stupid ones.  Hurr durr derp in Norman.  :lol

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 01:47:25 pm »
Okay, so this small town in Mississippi has an all balck school and and all white school.

What is unclear from the article is whether or not the baclk kids choose to go to the balkc school voluntarily. 

Maybe little Jerome feels more comfortable going to school with his friends Tyrone, Maleek, DeVonte, and Trayvon, and would rather not go to school with Frances, Gordon, Stanley, and Eugene.

Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 01:50:05 pm »
Let me tell you what desegregation means.    It means you take a bunch of kids within walking distance to their neighborhood school,  and you put them on a bus and ship them to a school 3 miles across town.

Or you merge the two schools in another building and everyone rides a bus.

Snake and Shit press fail again.

Okay, so this small town in Mississippi has an all balck school and and all white school.

No the "white school" is 45% black I think.    I think that's what I read.   There's a middle school over there where all but 2 of the kids are black...   something like that.     

Dum libtards like snake don't realize how many blacks the souf dum has in it.    When he calls the souf stupid,  he's basically saying that black people are stupid.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 01:50:31 pm »

What is unclear from the article is whether or not the baclk kids choose to go to the balkc school voluntarily. 

Maybe little Jerome feels more comfortable going to school with his friends Tyrone, Maleek, DeVonte, and Trayvon, and would rather not go to school with Frances, Gordon, Stanley, and Eugene.
Rack :koolaid
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 02:03:06 pm »

:lol    "snicker" souf dum are smarting.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 02:21:54 pm »

"We just got married.  For our honeymoon, we're planning on going to beautiful The People's Republic of Congo. After that, we'll hop a quick jet over to Haiti.  Then it's another quick trip back to the mainland, where we'll hit up Chiraq, then Detroit, and then Baltimore, before finally making it back home. Can't wait, we're so excited!"

-Nobody ever
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 02:29:22 pm »
The "white" high school was 48 to 45 percent white to black and the middle school was 41 to 54 white to black.

They also had a 2nd high and middle school which were basically all black.  The order means they have to merge the schools into one school.

The town is very segregated as well with a train track that goes through town.

It also appears the racist school board is 3/7 black and the district superintendent is black. I could be wrong about this but think it was the right school board.

Clearly the town is a racist hell hole. 

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 02:32:46 pm »
The "white" high school was 48 to 45 percent white to black and the middle school was 41 to 54 white to black.

They also had a 2nd high and middle school which were basically all black.  The order means they have to merge the schools into one school.

The town is very segregated as well with a train track that goes through town.

It also appears the racist school board is 3/7 black and the district superintendent is black. I could be wrong about this but think it was the right school board.

Clearly the town is a racist hell hole.

Facts never get in the way when libtards attack.

yuuup!

:lol  snake and shit press fail again.   

*snicker*  assumptioneyes is smarting.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:34:27 pm by testudo »