Author Topic: Hey, a shooting.  (Read 2287 times)

Pam Ballam

• -Member-
  • The slightly better Club America
Hey, a shooting.
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:26:05 pm »
Of course there was another shooting.  What?  Did you think they stopped just because you didn't hear about one in a while?  Quit saying your hearts and thoughts are with the victims; if your hearts and thoughts were with the victims you would do something besides making excuses to not talk about the issue and intermittently checking for likes between Buzzfeed articles.  Now I am going to immerse myself into "The Twenty-Six Most Important Photos of Baby Animals Wearing Hats From June 2016 (So Far)" pausing between pictures only to check how impressed everyone is with my cynicism-  EHRMERGARD IS THAT A BABY PENGUIN WEARING A SOMBRERO?  EVERYTHING IS AWESOMESAUCE SO LONG AS I DON'T LOOK UP!  WHOA!  EVEN THIS ADORABLE KITTEN LOOKS LIKE A DICKHEAD IN A FEDORA!  WEARING A FEDORA IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN IF BOKO HARAM AND THE ORIGINAL CAST OF THE HOLOCAUST GOT TOGETHER AND MADE UP THEIR OWN VERSION OF GLOBAL WARMING THAT ONLY TARGETED KIDS DURING THEIR MAKE-A-WISH!   MY HEART AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH WITH PEOPLE OF OMAHA!  MY PRAYERS ARE IN A SHOEBOX IN THE GARAGE WITH MY YO-YO, SOME OLD POGS, A BUNCH OF BAZOOKA JOE COMICS AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT I OUTGREW IN SIXTH GRADE.  OH SHIT!  THE THIRD PICTURE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BABY ZEBRA WEARING A FEZ HAT BUT THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT A ZOO IN THE UNITED STATES SO SHOTS WERE FIRED AND LONG STORY SHORT MY HEART AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH THE VICTIMS!
San Francisco Giants

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
Re: Hey, a shooting.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 10:04:03 pm »
Im not reading all that shit. referee1
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

Pam Ballam

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:25:09 pm »
Im not reading all that shit. referee1

There's a difference between not wanting to read something and not being able to read something and comprehend it because it contains words longer than two syllables.  Your ruse doesn't work.  You can pat yourself on your hillbilly ass, being all proud thinking you actually had a witty response, but in reality, your contribution to this thread mirrors your contribution to the site, which is Jack fvcking shit.  Now go fvck a farm animal, Hick.
San Francisco Giants

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 10:34:24 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 12:33:54 am »
There's a difference between not wanting to read something and not being able to read something and comprehend it because it contains words longer than two syllables.  Your ruse doesn't work.  You can pat yourself on your hillbilly ass, being all proud thinking you actually had a witty response, but in reality, your contribution to this thread mirrors your contribution to the site, which is Jack fvcking shit.  Now go fvck a farm animal, Hick.

NGFAFAH :lol
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 06:24:06 am »
Pam, why don't you just log in to your old name?

It is unbanned now, you know.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 08:42:11 am »
Shouldn't your representative Government be doing something? Oh yeah, they had dude...twice but couldn't detain him because of lack of evidence...allegedly. Oh, but it's more important not to hurt people's feelings than to monitor and target threats to public safety. Law enforcement has to play by rules but the bad guys don't. If that's not a handicap then I guess we'll just have to talk about kittens and everyone's perfect families on Facebook.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 08:49:50 am »
bottom line is; he was a mean mofo.  beat his 1st wife, spewed racist & bigoted things (this according to a former co-worker) and was ticked off by seeing two men kiss (per his father).
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 08:55:23 am »
Pam, why don't you just log in to your old name?

Whoa, are you saying that Pam Ballam is really Stucknut user Black Betty??
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Pam Ballam

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 09:07:42 am »
My shares in Smith and Wesson are up 7% this morning, so I guess it's worth it.
San Francisco Giants

Pam Ballam

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 09:23:36 am »
The Canadian authority on American politics has spoken. 

Economically, terrorist acts on U.S. soil is just a fool proof way to keep social security solvent.  So there's that.

No about the kitten in a fedora?
San Francisco Giants

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 10:41:16 am »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 01:43:12 pm »
Shouldn't your representative Government be doing something? Oh yeah, they had dude...twice but couldn't detain him because of lack of evidence...allegedly. Oh, but it's more important not to hurt people's feelings than to monitor and target threats to public safety.

How long have I been telling you people?  This is Atlas Shrugged, 1984 type shit.   Doublespeak, up is down and down is up bizarro world type shit, talk about what is "fair" and what people "deserve" (hint: it usually involves taking other peoples' property via the force of the State), banning of words that you deem offensive...the unfunny irony, of course, is that it's the Left who accuses Trump of being Orwellian and fascist.

Don't worry though, guys, the hashtag #OrlandoUnited is out now, and Obama has said that We must stand together.  That, plus putting a queer flag filter on your Facebook profile pic, and the terrorists won't stand a chance.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Pam Ballam

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 02:27:51 pm »
How long have I been telling you people?  This is Atlas Shrugged, 1984 type shit.   Doublespeak, up is down and down is up bizarro world type shit, talk about what is "fair" and what people "deserve" (hint: it usually involves taking other peoples' property via the force of the State), banning of words that you deem offensive...the unfunny irony, of course, is that it's the Left who accuses Trump of being Orwellian and fascist.

Don't worry though, guys, the hashtag #OrlandoUnited is out now, and Obama has said that We must stand together.  That, plus putting a queer flag filter on your Facebook profile pic, and the terrorists won't stand a chance.

Or perhaps it was just another psycho with a gun, and you're just reading too much into it.
San Francisco Giants

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 02:49:52 pm »
Is Orlando United a new soccer team?
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?