Author Topic: War.. UnWar..  (Read 538 times)

BrendanInThe805

• Time to Dieeeeeeeee
War.. UnWar..
« on: June 28, 2016, 07:59:03 pm »
war Denlesks' funny ass collages on twitter. unwar Denlesks' photo album loaded with 100+GB of content filled solely with every single picture Pimp or KB has ever been in. That's sorta odd.
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersNew Orleans SaintsLos Angeles Kings
I'm your Huckleberry.

Kenyon

• -Member-
Re: War.. UnWar..
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 08:05:56 pm »
Unwar looking at these peoples' shit.
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersArizona CardinalsLos Angeles Kings
An optimist can never be pleasantly surprised

BrendanInThe805

• Time to Dieeeeeeeee
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 08:09:17 pm »

Unwar looking at these peoples' shit.
???
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersNew Orleans SaintsLos Angeles Kings
I'm your Huckleberry.

Kenyon

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 08:28:13 pm »
Hi, I just meant, who cares about these peoples' crap? If you don't like it, why view it?
that's all.
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersArizona CardinalsLos Angeles Kings

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 10:47:21 pm »
We're just going to sit back and let you two fight.  :popcorn
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Kenyon

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 06:42:49 pm »
Actually, it's a pretty good thread title where we can rant without having to start new threads.

UNWAR...

Jim Rome and his "Thoughts and prayers." when someone dies. That TIRED A*S*S*E*D phrase
is a happy way someone can brush the lint of someone else's sorrow off their shoulder before
getting on with their happy assed life.

It is like white people saying "N-word."  No. You just said "Nigger" but in white-people speak. Just fvcking say "nigger" if the situation calls for hit, ie quoting someone. And don't think adding an "A" instead of "R" on the end absolves you, cowardly white milk shit.

"Thank you for your service"

That is what you tell a living serviceman before he gets KIA and you say "Thoughts and prayers." (I would think)

BrendanInThe805

• Time to Dieeeeeeeee
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 03:36:30 am »
Actually, it's a pretty good thread title where we can rant without having to start new threads.

UNWAR...

Jim Rome and his "Thoughts and prayers." when someone dies. That TIRED A*S*S*E*D phrase
is a happy way someone can brush the lint of someone else's sorrow off their shoulder before
getting on with their happy assed life.

It is like white people saying "N-word."  No. You just said "Nigger" but in white-people speak. Just fvcking say "nigger" if the situation calls for hit, ie quoting someone. And don't think adding an "A" instead of "R" on the end absolves you, cowardly white milk shit.

"Thank you for your service"

That is what you tell a living serviceman before he gets KIA and you say "Thoughts and prayers." (I would think)
continue  :popcorn, anything you'd like to war? Hahaha
I'm your Huckleberry.

Kenyon

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 08:48:47 pm »
You.

BrendanInThe805

• Time to Dieeeeeeeee
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 12:26:49 am »
I'm your Huckleberry.