Author Topic: Burglars Sodomized Five Days Straight After Breaking Into House Of Gay Rapist  (Read 571 times)

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
 :bananbang  :lol  :bananbang

:popcorn

Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days Straight After Breaking Into The House Of Notorious Gay Rapist

Two burglars got more than they bargained for recently after picking the wrong house to break into. Garfield Morgan, 54, and his 36 year old accomplice friend Kim Gorton are both career burglars, having stolen from hundreds of homes in their lives. But its unlikely theyll go back to crime after the nasty episode they experienced in the home of one Florida man

Harry Harrington is 67″ and weighs over 300lbs. Its pure muscle. Hes a notorious gay s*x predator who has served time in jail for numerous sexual assaults. An aggressive and predatory offender, hes not the kind of man you want to annoy. But thats just what Morgan and Gorton did that fateful night.

Harrington, known as The Wolfman, easily overpowered the men, tied them up and assaulted them for five full days. Police only intervened after a neighbor heard the mens cries for help and called them.

As you can see from their mug shots below, the men were extremely traumatized by their ordeal. What they went through is inexcusable, but many online commentators are saying that they deserved some kind of retribution for their crimes. Though we tend to think that a spell in prison is probably more fair. Five days of being raped by a man mountain is a bit much, isnt it?

They broke in my front door, so I broke in their back doors!  :lol The Wolfman is said to told police on his arrest.

The men face burglary charges, while Harrington is looking at another stretch inside for his actions.
  :lol

http://thugify.com/burglars-sodomized-after-breaking-into-rapists-house/

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Saluki ftw  :bananbang :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Joe in EastVan

• -Nutter-

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
Im going to say a lot more unconscionably repulsive things. Trust me, you will be much more sick to your stomach with the stuff Im going to say after this. Its going to be so, so revolting. Aquote author=Joe in EastVan link=topic=82831.msg977308#msg977308 date=1475879796]

[/quote]

fvck off

Joe in EastVan

• -Nutter-
Im going to say a lot more unconscionably repulsive things. Trust me, you will be much more sick to your stomach with the stuff Im going to say after this. Its going to be so, so revolting. Aquote author=Joe in EastVan link=topic=82831.msg977308#msg977308 date=1475879796]

Dood, dont be making fun of sodomization! Serious, show some respect. 2 guys fuked up teh ass for 5 days!

No laughing matter.

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
I am shocked this took place in Florida.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
Look at that mother fvcker I bet his crotch smells like fresh cut firewood. Jesus Christ we should all be so lucky to break into his house. He fvcked that one dude wall eyed.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Joe in EastVan

• -Nutter-
Look at that mother fvcker I bet his crotch smells like fresh cut firewood. Jesus Christ we should all be so lucky to break into his house. He fvcked that one dude wall eyed.

:lol

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
Lack of Testudo poats. Dogtags on that faggits neck.

Do the math. :koolaid
fvck off

Joe in EastVan

• -Nutter-
Lack of Testudo poats. Dogtags on that faggits neck.

Do the math. :koolaid

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
 :lol Only joseph could post something this ghey. referee1
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

Itchy Nutsack

• -Member-
I dont know which is funnier, this article or that Joe is the one that posted it.   :lol

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
I am shocked this took place in Florida.

The South is dum.