Author Topic: Poor Little Snow Flakes  (Read 550 times)

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Poor Little Snow Flakes
« on: October 14, 2016, 06:49:07 am »
The University of Florida is offering counseling to anyone who gets offended by any costumes worn this coming Halloween.

The school wrote in a blog post Monday urging students to “think about your choices of costumes and themes.”

“Some Halloween costumes reinforce stereotypes of particular races, genders, cultures, or religions. Regardless of intent, these costumes can perpetuate negative stereotypes, causing harm and offense to groups of people. Also, keep in mind that social media posts can have a long-term impact on your personal and professional reputation,” the post read.

The school reminded students that anyone who is offended or troubled by an incident or a costume, they could seek counseling at the wellness center or alert the school’s Bias Education Response Team which provides support to those who were impacted.

“If you are troubled by an incident that does occur, please know that there are many resources available. Please take advantage of the 7 day a week presence of the U Matter, We Care program at the University of Florida by emailing umatter@ufl.edu. Additionally, there is a 24/7 counselor in the Counseling and Wellness Center available to speak by phone at 352-392-1575.”

The University of Florida’s post comes days after Wisconsin-La Crosse hosted an event that attempted to educate students on not dressing like a racist. About 30 students showed up to the event, which was advertised with posters asking “Is Your Costume Racist?”

One school district in Connecticut was also cracking down on clown costumes after the “killer clown” fear that has plagued cities nationwide. The district prohibited clown costumes and any “symbols of terror” for Halloween outfits.

:lol  Bias Education Response Team

:lol Please take advantage of the 7 day a week presence of the U Matter, We Care program

The liberal education system has created the biggest pussy generation ever.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Save water and shower together
Re: Poor Little Snow Flakes
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 07:02:50 am »
:lol    This is your left.

Everybodies Special  :cry  Unique libble snowflakies.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 08:07:45 am »
this snowflake bullshit is so out of hand.  how is a costume offensive?  these whiny pantywaste want everything to go their way.  I blame their cuckhold fathers and bitchy mothers for this behavior.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 08:37:56 am »
Snake malt 3,2,1... :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

testudo

• -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 08:45:27 am »

I'll do it...  he's "busy with reel life stuff" as he always is as TOTY voting approaches.

"Gay people and Injuns should not be the victims of racial slur costumes because gay is a race and Muslim is a race and Canada is a race...and if you wear a Halloween custom that offends one of them on their race or religion or where they are from,  you are a fvcking Idiot fag retarded christian from the souf dum."

/s/ ShitEyes
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 09:17:23 am »
Yeah but he calls people fags all the time. How does that makes sense?
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 11:34:59 am »

Not taking the bait on this topic anymore.  Trying to convince people on this site that racist logos aren't okay would be a lot like convincing a group ofmen in 1850 that women should vote, or whites in 1825 that slavery shouldn't exist.  "That's just not common sense and the way things are around here, dag nammit!!" 
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 11:39:45 am »
this snowflake bullshit is so out of hand.  how is a costume offensive?  these whiny pantywaste want everything to go their way.  I blame their cuckhold fathers and bitchy mothers for this behavior.

You wouldn't be offended if somebody showed up to your door in blackface?
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 12:09:01 pm »
Hed do what any sensible person in his neighborhood would do if he saw balcke men walking around.  Call the cops. :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 12:16:11 pm »
You wouldn't be offended if somebody showed up to your door in blackface?
probably not
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

testudo

• -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 12:18:27 pm »
SnowFlakeEyes

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 12:46:19 pm »
probably not

What about a KKK costume?
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »
I doubt the people who get "emotionally traumatized" by a Halloween costume aren't going to many Halloween parties to begin with.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 02:34:12 pm »
What about a KKK costume?
we both know that ain't happening.  you're throwing hypo's that won't happen.  put it like this if you came to my door in a costume that you would wear I wouldn't be mad.

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 11:37:43 pm »
Yeah but he calls people fags all the time. How does that makes sense?

It's cool to do that stuff in private on a message board or with your close friends.

Just don't let other people see you do it.  That is bad.