Author Topic: Week 8 Power Rankings  (Read 169 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Week 8 Power Rankings
« on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:12 am »
1. Patriots - Brady one of the early fave's for MVP. Traded LB Jamie Collins to the Browns...damn  :lol

2. Cowboys - not one of his best games but Dak did what he needed and got the 'Boys the W.

3. Raiders - yes muh Raiders.  5-0 on the road.  Derek Carr 513 4/0 they win despite 200 yards (23 total) in penalties.

4. Broncos - just when you think they look bad; they get you.  The Trevor Simien train has slowed but, he's getting them W's.  Big showdown on Sunday v muh Raiders.

5. Falcons - that shootout vs Rodgers & the Packers was a thing of beauty. No starting rb's or Julio; no problem.

Bottom 5:

5. Browns - up 20-7; lose 31-20.  The Factory of Sadness is running 24/7

4. Jags - some of the experts had them as a sleeper team and perhaps winning the AFC South; that ain't happening.  My sources tell me that Blake Bortles is bringing in his own qb coach...damn.

3. 49ers - the mayor of San Jose is threatening to take over Levi stadium.

2. Bears - Cutler comes back & they win. He's like a roach Chi-town can't get rid of him.

1. PanTards - :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Re: Week 8 Power Rankings
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 12:07:36 pm »
Thanks, Jaws
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 12:48:46 pm »
wireman is #4 in the nfl pool, so i believe him.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 04:46:47 pm »
You cant win with cam newton.  What a POS.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 09:30:56 am »
 :lol Power rankings  :lol They were shitty when they were just College football rankings. Even shittier in the pros. Used to be whoever made the playoff's was decent and every other team sucked. Playoffs should be the first barometer for measurement of a good team. The second would be the last four standing and going to their respective conference champ games with the ultimate ranking being on the line for the Superbowl. The media companies have way too many NFL experts on payroll and not enough shit for them to cover and over analyze.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • Mod
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 01:38:38 pm »
:lol Power rankings  :lol They were shitty when they were just College football rankings. Even shittier in the pros. Used to be whoever made the playoff's was decent and every other team sucked. Playoffs should be the first barometer for measurement of a good team. The second would be the last four standing and going to their respective conference champ games with the ultimate ranking being on the line for the Superbowl. The media companies have way too many NFL experts on payroll and not enough shit for them to cover and over analyze.

:lol Angry Packer Fan.
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals