1. Patriots - Brady one of the early fave's for MVP. Traded LB Jamie Collins to the Browns...damn
2. Cowboys - not one of his best games but Dak did what he needed and got the 'Boys the W.
3. Raiders - yes muh Raiders. 5-0 on the road. Derek Carr 513 4/0 they win despite 200 yards (23 total) in penalties.
4. Broncos - just when you think they look bad; they get you. The Trevor Simien train has slowed but, he's getting them W's. Big showdown on Sunday v muh Raiders.
5. Falcons - that shootout vs Rodgers & the Packers was a thing of beauty. No starting rb's or Julio; no problem.
5. Browns - up 20-7; lose 31-20. The Factory of Sadness is running 24/7
4. Jags - some of the experts had them as a sleeper team and perhaps winning the AFC South; that ain't happening. My sources tell me that Blake Bortles is bringing in his own qb coach...damn.
3. 49ers - the mayor of San Jose is threatening to take over Levi stadium.
2. Bears - Cutler comes back & they win. He's like a roach Chi-town can't get rid of him.
1. PanTards -