Author Topic: Week 14 Stucknut NFL Power Rankings  (Read 159 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Week 14 Stucknut NFL Power Rankings
« on: December 06, 2016, 09:36:33 AM »
1. Cowboys 11-1 - They survived a slugfest against the Vikings that could have had a different outcome (the non-call on that Bradford headshot) but, it wasn't.  They play @ the Giants this week and they are the only team to beat them this season.

2.Raiders 10-2 - I'm sure by now some unfortunate Raider fan(s) may have had a mild heart attack.  Down 24-9 then outscoring the Bills 29-0.  If there is time on the clock & they are losing; do not bet against them.  Big showdown versus the Chiefs this Thursday night.

3. Chiefs 9-3 - Winning on an interception off a failed 2pt conversion.  The Chiefs are a very scary team right now.  Alex Smith now has a legitimate weapon in Tyreke Hill to go along w/Travis Kelce and the defense.... .  Thursday night vs muh Raiders is going to be huge

4. Patriots 10-2 - They slept walked through another hapless opponent.  They probably won't be tested until playoff time as they been cruising in their division as there isn't a legit threat to them.

5. Seahawks 8-3-1 - The Seahawks just destroyed the PanTards.  Losing Earl Thomas III is huge though.  The defense is good enough to recover from losing him.

Outside looking in:
Lions
Giants
Atlanta

Bottom 5:

Browns - 0-12 - they will go 0-16
49ers - 1-11 - will they keep Colin?
Jaguars - 2-10 - Bortles is guaranteed for a pick 6; every.single.game.
Bears - 3-9 - at least it was snowing
PanTards - 4-8 - if not for the tie debacle; the Rams would/should be here

Others receiving votes:
Rams - Fisher got an extension earlier and it was just announced.  its obvious that Stan Kroenke doesn't care about the LA fans

North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Week 14 Stucknut NFL Power Rankings
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 09:38:22 AM »
shit.  the possibility of cowboys vs dave carrs lil bro at houston superbowl is a real
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • Mod
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 01:35:21 PM »
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 04:15:35 PM »
shit.  the possibility of cowboys vs dave carrs lil bro at houston superbowl is a real

Tom Brady sed WAT :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 05:26:06 PM »
Tom Brady sed WAT :koolaid
fvck brady

Daz V Derrik for a nooby old school SB   :drink
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 09:32:34 AM »
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 03:52:20 PM »
hey wireman, check out the 1st 2 picks of the 2014 redraft

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592584/article/2014-nfl-draft-doover-texans-take-derek-carr-at-no-1

:uhh

revisionist history and the Texans could've saved that $72 mil  :lol

the Texans weren't even thinking about Carr. completely understood because w/Clowney and Watts you have a damn near unstoppable front 4 but, the injuries.....

when B-lo moved up I knew they were taking Sammy (which is who I was hoping the Raiders would take)
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill