What a week! The top 2 teams lost against divisional opponents and an old "friend" is on top:
1. Patriots 11-2
- Brady and his boys are the top team in the AFC again and now the road to SB LI will go through New England....again.
2. Cowboys 11-2
- They are still in the drivers seat in the NFC but, Dak may have hit that rookie wall. They've scored 24 points in the last 2 games (with 17 against the Vikings) and Dak is looking like a rookie qb. For the 'Boys fans you better hope that he's got it out of his system....
3. Chiefs 10-3
- The Chiefs scored 21 points against the Raiders in a span of about 8 minutes & 30 seconds. They now have a strangle hold on the AFC West and a lock on the #2 seed. The could get Jamaal Charles back for the playoffs
4. Raiders 10-3
- By far Derek Carr's worse game of the season (#2 back in October vs the Chiefs). As Shannon Sharpe said "the Raiders wr's looked frozen" and they did. The running game was excellent as well as the defense (held the Chiefs to 0 in the 2nd half and forced 3 turnovers). Del Rio vs Reid is now must see t.v. .
5. Lions 9-4
- Yes the Motor City Kitties are here (EES would be proud)!!! The Lions are the NFC version of the Raiders as far as comebacks go. Matthew Stafford is playing very, very well and the defense is scary. They actually are playing better w/out Megatron. They could take the central (they are up 2 games on the resurgent Packers) within the next 2 weeks....
Others receiving votes:Giants (9-4)
- they've handed the 'Boys they're only 2 losses...Seahawks (8-4-1)
- that butt whooping from the Packers...wOwSteelers (8-5
) - they are in a dogfight w/the Ravens for the division...L.Bell just ran for another 5+ yards Falcons (8-5)
- the game vs the Rams should've served as Jeff Fishers last game ever as an NFL H.C. .Buccanners (8-5)
- the defense is hellafied.
5. Browns - 0-13
- RGIII's return didn't produce a win and the losses continue to mount
4. 49ers - 1-15
- Levi Stadium was the crown jewel of the NFL just a few years back; then Jim Harbaugh got fired
3. Jags 2-11
- its not that they're not trying; they just aren't good
2. Bears 3-10
- Matt Barkely is literally trying out for a starting qb job in the league.
1. J.E.T.S. JETS 4-9
- at least they beat the 9ers but, they still are bad