Author Topic: What nutter is this?  (Read 114 times)

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
What nutter is this?
« on: December 13, 2016, 06:17:03 PM »

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2016/12/12/santa-claus-exist-texas-pastor-heckles-children-parents-waiting-meet-santa-mall

A Texas pastor went to a mall in Amarillo on Saturday and heckled a group of children and their parents waiting in line to meet Santa Claus, letting them know that they were really just going to meet a "man in a suit" and that Santa Claus does not exist.

The stunt at the Amarillo mall appears to be the latest in a string of similar acts by 56-year-old David Grisham, a leader of the religious fundamentalist group "Repent Amarillo," whose mission is to "preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and wage spiritual warfare on the demonic realm," according to its Facebook page.

He's used similar aggressive preaching methods in the past. Grisham previously made headlines when he tried to start a boycott against the city of Houston after Annise Parker, an open lesbian, was elected mayor and an abortion clinic was built in the city.

He also tried to publicly burn a copy of the Quran in Sam Houston Park in Amarillo in 2010, but was foiled by a shirtless skateboarder named Jacob Isom, who swiped the Quran from him at the last moment and told him, "Dude, you have no Quran!"

Grisham, ever faithful servant, said he plans to continue to spread his message at other malls in Texas over the holiday season.

:uhh I'm guessing either tudo or JP163
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

PlaynWithDummies

• Im the cunt who just fucked you over
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
Re: What nutter is this?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 08:05:10 PM »
While I applaud this guy, because parents do lie to their children,Santa was created to control the behaviours of their children.   Same as government created religion to control the minions.  However, for the rest of you liars its not his place to tell other people how to raise their children.  What is more laughable, someone who believes in that Jesus really exists telling someone who believes in Santa that he isnt real
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:07:05 PM by PlaynWithDummies »
Green Bay PackersToronto Maple Leafs
If you're bored I've got a whole bunch of off's you can go fvck.

Laser Wang

• Pussy Eater
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 08:17:58 PM »
I would say it is Tigerdog had he not blown himself up in a failed abortion clinic bombing.
North Carolina Tar HeelsHouston AstrosCharlotte HornetsBaltimore RavensCalgary Flames

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 08:40:25 AM »
While I applaud this guy, because parents do lie to their children,Santa was created to control the behaviours of their children.   Same as government created religion to control the minions.  However, for the rest of you liars its not his place to tell other people how to raise their children.  What is more laughable, someone who believes in that Jesus really exists telling someone who believes in Santa that he isnt real

It's like Stupid fvcked Dumb and this post was the result.
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Russ from Sactown

• -I Post Here With Other-
  • -Tards-
  • Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 10:31:39 AM »
Sounds like poptart.
Idaho VandalsMiami MarlinsToronto RaptorsSan Diego ChargersVancouver Canucks

PlaynWithDummies

• Im the cunt who just fucked you over
  • -Member-
    • playnwithdummies
    • @PlaynWithDummys
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 09:25:40 PM »
It's like Stupid fvcked Dumb and this post was the result.
still doesnt make santa real dipshit  :lol
Green Bay PackersToronto Maple Leafs
If you're bored I've got a whole bunch of off's you can go fvck.