What a difference a week makes.
The Chiefs and Detroit cant have nice things, Aaron Rogers is now an MVP after nearly losing to a shitty Bears team, Houston paid $72 mil for that...
, Gus Bradley was Savage'd, Broncos offense is bad, the Dirty Birds scored again and the Pats roll to another AFC East Title:
1. Cowboys 12-2
- the 'Boys' offense was humming early and Dak quieted doubters...for now. The defense held on against Jameis and the Bucs for a 3 point win. Dallas can now rest its players for the playoffs
2. Patriots 12-2
- 8 years and 8 titles. They still have work to do and need help to secure the #1 seed in the AFC. The running game still needs work.
3. Raiders 11-3
- After 14 grueling years, numerous h.c., bad draft picks, bad trades (lookin' at you Hue Jax) and overall ineptitude; muh Raiders are finally back in the playoffs. It wasn't pretty; two turnovers in the red zone & DC still not right w/the jakked up pinkie finger but, they won. If DC can get that finger right....
4. Chiefs 10-4
- Home game check, less than ideal weather check, a qb who has never played in less than ideal weather check and a chance to put a strangle hold on the AFC West check and double check; then you lose. Andy Reid seemed to carryover his play calling from the second half vs muh Raiders into the game v the Titans.
5. Giants 10-4
- The Steelers could be in this spot but, its hard to deny the G-Men. They held Matthew & the rest of the Motor City Kitties in check. They've beaten 2 division leaders 2 weeks in a row...impressive.
Others receiving votes:
- they tried to give it away but, Cincy wouldn't take it
2. Lions 9-5
- the pressure is mounting. the last game of the season v the Packers could decide the division
3. Seahawks 9-4-1
- other than the AFC South; the NFC West is trash.
4. Falcons 9-5
- they are scoring at will and the defense is slowly taking shape. they could be very dangerous come playoff time
5. Dolphins 9-5
- they are peaking at the right time. Matt Moore lit up the J.E.T.S. Jets for 4 tds and it could've been a lot more. Suh and Wake are nightmarish
5. Browns 0-14
- DeShaun Watson (Clemson) may want to stay for his senior year....
4. 49ers 1-13
- hard to believe that Kapernick was the cats meow just a few short years ago...
3. Jags 2-12
- so J'ville of them. Leading 20-8 over the Texans only to lose and then fire Gus Bradley
2. Bears 3-11
- as I said about J'ville a few weeks back, "they are trying real hard"
1. J.E.T.S. Jets 4-11
- they aren't even trying at the point